Wheels

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
What are these worth if I was to sell, wheels newly refurbished last year small mileage done since and tyres are fair????
Only testing the water yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200304_121558_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20200304_121558_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 79
Where did you get them refurbished? Sorry to hijack the thread.

Polish guy here in limerick not sure if still doing but great job, there's a guy in nenagh doing it now and hydro-dipping also

Biggest question is are they genuine prodrive pff7 by speedline for prodrive? Alot of copies out there which obviously aren't worth half what the genuine ones are

Biggest question is are they genuine prodrive pff7 by speedline for prodrive? Alot of copies out there which obviously aren't worth half what the genuine ones are

As far as I'm aware genuine, there stamped prodrive

like with the most things they are worth what is someone willing to pay. If you are dead set put them up for whatever you want to get for them plus 50 quid to knock off when you negotiate and see what happens :54:

price, price, price the crowd chant, as i know there are some on here on the lookout for a set .so dangle that carrot and lets the sharks circle .

Polish guy here in limerick not sure if still doing but great job, there's a guy in nenagh doing it now and hydro-dipping also

who is at it in nenagh? nenagh tyre centre on the way in is it?

Back