Wheels Wanted.

Evobully

Petrolheads
Gents, After another wheel being welded due to our shitty roads I have decided to get mine refurbed. I would like to get all 4 done at once so I'm looking for something I can fit in the mean time and hopefully sell on later. I have a Blobeye WRX with full brembo brake conversion. She is on 18's now so that would be best. I don't know if 17's clear the brakes. I have a feeling they would but then I would need tyres as well with them.
Has anyone got anything decent out there. I do like the V8sti.
I'm not made of money so please keep it reasonable. Ha Ha!!

I have 17" there you could have a lend of while yours at getting done
Only thing is they have cut slicks on them.
Should only take a few days to refurbish your own.

Hey Keith, Thanks for the offer. Most appreciated. I would suppose cut slicks aren't road legal? I was looking at wheel wizards for the refurb and I think there turn round is pretty fast. I'm going to try and get up there this week and have them look at the wheels and see if they can be done and how long it will take. I really like the wheels they are OZ ultraleggra's but they have quite a few repairs on them. I'm not sure if I would like a change. I can see the refurb being as much as a set of STI alloys.
Bit of a dilemma.

Sent ya pm there if interested in these.
8589f9fdfec9cbad091ea51ae707bd61.jpg
8bd17df4876bf8edc9872c80a6e3122e.jpg

Think wheel wizards can bang on a set for you while yours are being done man????

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back