Wheeler dealer RX7.. WTF

Watched it as well ken, a shambles of a car exterior wise.

They should of kept it simple outside with maybe no spoiler, paint the wheels a dark colour and leave it.

I was in shock with what they were doing, same goon bought it back.

Yea I tought it looked grand, maybe spend a grand on crazy jap dished rims... But the snake skin hydro graphics and then the wrap that ended up looking like leopard spots.. And then your man comes and buys it back for 4k more than he got lol

Shocking stuff last night, what where they thinking. ruined a good car although i thought the way the new rad and intercooler fitted in in the V shape was pretty cool.

i was watching it last night, tasty rx7, new rad and intercooler fair enough, it started to go downhill with the wheels but when he pulled out those graphics, i was in shock..

the funniest thing was the previous owner who sold it to him was the one who bought it back !! what !!

sold it 5k bought it back for 9.5k hah ha

paid 4.5k for someone to ruin his car, classic tv..

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=41309.msg472971#msg472971 date=1396361937]
Didn't they fook up an impreza with 2 stripes over the whole car last year
[/quote]

yes, yes they did.. silver car, black stripes and their signatures on the bonnet.. :nono:

As sad as it was to ruin the car it was even worse yer man bought it back for 4.5k more. He needs help of some kind

Argee that they get it wrong sometimes but they also get it right too s11 blue 911 great show brewer not as stupid as people think he is

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=41309.msg472971#msg472971 date=1396361937]
Didn't they fook up an impreza with 2 stripes over the whole car last year
[/quote]it was a bugeye so it was fucked up to begin with :icon_grin:

Back