wheel nuts group buy from rare rims

Big thanks to SCOOBYCOLM for doing this group buy and also collecting my package from the drop off point and personally dropping them over to my brothers in Dublin. Saved me extra postage to west cork.

Many thanks man!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No worries Aaron glad you got them anyway

Yeah Carlo I'm around after lunch Sunday not in the morning as I'm bringing the kids to the Lego movie in the morning

No worries Keith just p.m. Whenever

These dont seem like the most durable wheel nuts, have them on less than a month took them off today to start swapping the front pads and anodising has come iof the tapered section and splined section too. I suppose what do you expect for 20 quid! should have got the plain steel ones

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=40326.msg469556#msg469556 date=1394205436]
These dont seem like the most durable wheel nuts, have them on less than a month took them off today to start swapping the front pads and anodising has come iof the tapered section and splined section too. I suppose what do you expect for 20 quid! should have got the plain steel ones
[/quote]

Very odd that Dan... as Colm said I'd no bother with my own.

they may have changed the anodised coating or supplier... dunno :dontknow:

Maybe i don't know! Ill keep an eye on how long they will last. This is how they look after being removed once:

my mcgards ones that have been on over 2 years are in better nick, can someone take one of theirs off from the recent GB and see how they compare?

thats normal to be fair there seating on the rim and your waxing them to it :thumbsup: see will it get any worse i wouldnt think so but see hoe it goes :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

as joe said just looks like that from tightening them, if the sides start flaking let us know....

Juat received mine there today cheers colm for organising the group buy and also to ken for sending them onto me
Fair play lads

Anyone got a set of thease turner nuts one gone off mine and dont wanna bother ordering em
(Not bothered on colour)

Let me know if there anything cheers

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=40326.msg474437#msg474437 date=1397509494]
i.v a set that i.m not mad on :thumbsup:will sort ya out :thumbsup:
[/quote]
Probably has a wardrobe full off em :lol2

Back