Wheel nut

Rob

RobH
ISDC Club Member
Suggestions on best tuner lug nut please as new wheels have a very narrow hole for wheel nut????? ????

McGuard wheel nuts is what I have and very pleased with them.

Only issue is that I had to buy it from the USA. Try to find a European dealer if possible [emoji106]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Suggestions on best tuner lug nut please as new wheels have a very narrow hole for wheel nut????? [emoji108]
I have a set of them Turner nuts on the car the last couple of years they will do the job but mine are gone rusty on inside plus key is gone a bit wobbly as the wear a bit. Didn't cost much got the use out of them but mcgaurd will be the next ones

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Update

Scooby world do them anymore as mcgard don't make them they said and found them on a jap website for ?186 delivered but I went the route of the make of the wheels I got xxr, same guy I purchased off bhp in England ?90 and steel ???? and tyres arrived also so ????, will have them on for the weekend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200514_121510_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20200514_121510_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    537.3 KB · Views: 40
McGard are probably the best, but they're pricey. I've been looking for a long time and unless you're willing to spend top dollar and order from Japan or USA and then possibly get nabbed by customs.

I've also looked in to the STI by McGard. Again, big money from Japan or USA.

Back