wheel cap options for revolutions ?

sc86

got a new set of graphite revolutions , problem is te centre caps have the brittish flag on them which im not happy about

is there any options of caps that fit over the existing ones i can buy?

Loads of options on Ebay, full caps just measure centre can't remember size. Changed mine aswell
bd6a42e5a97d69cfda91bcb1343768a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

got a new set of graphite revolutions , problem is te centre caps have the brittish flag on them which im not happy about

is there any options of caps that fit over the existing ones i can buy?
You buy em from Tom Geraghty?

Reason I ask is I did few years back and he sent me 2 different sets of caps as wasn't to happy bout factory caps either.

136d55ffb0fa5f666b5d788a095ef987.jpg

You buy em from Tom Geraghty?

Reason I ask is I did few years back and he sent me 2 different sets of caps as wasn't to happy bout factory caps either.

136d55ffb0fa5f666b5d788a095ef987.jpg

yes got them from tom , never thought of asking when buying them!

Theses caps were on my original gold wheels and I was lucky they popped straight in and are also gold too,I think the multi color studs need to go now looking a bit tacky [emoji85]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theses caps were on my original gold wheels and I was lucky they popped straight in and are also gold too,I think the multi color studs need to go now looking a bit tacky [emoji85]

6618a7290c3a0c31c9c2b37bc25d79db.jpg

was looking for this type but couldnt see anywhere?

I don?t think these were genuine Rays sti but none the less great quality,someone may have a set on old classic wheels ,the only other place I can think is eBay

Back