Whats the nicest sounding exhaust to buy?

Good stuff mate good, luck with her theirs no goin back now...

we could always take them for a little spin down the backroads now :whistle: :whistle: :lol:

only jokein its a bit late, il stop next time to say hello :thumbsup:

if i knew earlier i would off i'm only in the door now and cant wait to go to work at five to rip up the coast. :headbanger:

:shock: :shock: you must love it if your up for work at 5 and its nearly half 2 now

not me i need at least 12 hours kip :D

i have a very loud hks system and i love it

if ya want the unmistakeable flat four sound try magnex or hayward and scott

:thumbsup:

I had a Scoobysport by Hayward & Scott and also a Performance Subaru full decatted 3 inch system. The H & S was louder but sounded amazing, really rumbly at low rpms and like a banshee past 5,000 rpms. The PS was loud but sounded a bit flat for my likeing when pushing on. It was quiet enough on long journeys not something you could honeslty say about the Scoobysport :shock:

H & S made the old Scoobysport exhaust but they fell out ann now the Scoobysport exhaust is now made by Janspeed.

http://www.scoobysport.co.uk/framescontent/exhaustshome.htm

I've heard great things about Damo's exhausts also and they might be better value for money :thumbsup:

Frawls

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=5007.msg55491#msg55491 date=1200622756]
:shock: :shock: you must love it if your up for work at 5 and its nearly half 2 now

not me i need at least 12 hours kip :D
[/quote

[/quote]

ah i'll get some kip in work and a bit after. headin down to county tip at eight lookin forward to the drive. party later on in tip if any members are from the tip land. :salute: :cheers: :salute:

Hello Nicknack,

I had a Miltec on my Spec-C which is a very good exhaust, not too loud under normal driving but sounded great at high rpm  :thumbsup:

In the tunnels on the way over to SSO, I think it sounded great  :thumbsup:

I now have a STi Tuning exhaust on my S204  :thumbsup:

The car runs @ 1000rpm on idle, so the exhaust sounds a good bit louder the the miltec, but the idle speed of the car accounts for a lot of this  :thumbsup:

But when you open it up, It sounds great IMO  :subaru:

As the car a equal length manifolds, there is no "burble", but at high rpm it almost sounds like a super-bike  :thumbsup:

I think "Mac Mac", was behind me at the Night Meet over Christmas, so he may be able to tell you what it sounds like under load at high RPM  :thumbsup:

Here you go......

http://www.isdc.ie/discussion/index.php?topic=4851.0

Cheers,

Michael

I was behind you on way home after last night meet Michael have to say its a lovely sound when you give it a bit of the old right foot :whistle:

8) Michael I'll have to remember not to stand behind your car next time your takeing off otherwise we could have a human fireball  :lol:  :lol:

Yeah have to agree Michael's exhaust is savage sounding.
Its a Devil car i think.
Ive got a Hks silent Hi power on my type R.
Quiet enough rumble at tick over compared to many exhausts. And Ferrari like sound after 4000rmp.

Hello Jim,

I have the stickers being made up at the mo  :D

"Keep away",....  "You are in danger" or something like that.......  :p  :ponder:  :p

Or maybe.... "Keep you A** out of the way before its burnt"   :ponder:  :ponder:  :ponder:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Cheers,

Michael

had a japo Kakimoto on it when i bought it,changed to a magnex,thanks to 555-scooby.Great at idle and reall opens up after 4000rpm.
Also looks the neatest on an impreza :subaru:

[quote author=Michael Spec C link=topic=5007.msg55657#msg55657 date=1200691986]
Hello Jim,

I have the stickers being made up at the mo  :D

"Keep away",....  "You are in danger" or something like that.......  :p  :ponder:  :p

Or maybe.... "Keep you A** out of the way before its burnt"   :ponder:  :ponder:  :ponder:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Cheers,

Michael

[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=5007.msg55668#msg55668 date=1200693598]
no need for your stickers if you use the right foot a bit more :headbanger:
[/quote]

Hello Alan,

Its all depends on where you are  :D

No need for them if I'm about three feet infornt of Dave Leggy by the looks of things  :D

Cheers,

Michael

Back