Whats the nicest sounding exhaust to buy?

nicknack

Petrolheads
Just wondering what everyone thinks is the best exhaust to buy for your scooby? I've heard that the miltek ones have the nicest purr off them but then i hear everyone talking bout the nur spec ones?

So which are best?

I have a Magnex Back Box
it has a good exhaust note not too loud at idle
and a nice flat roar when you open her up.

(Street Performance) exhaust note is lovely much more of a
rally sound compared to the Magnex

Niall.

I have not heard many others, but I have the Nur Spec. They are very loud. As in after a spin from Cork to Dublin, your ears will be ringing and you'll have a fair old pain in your head.

Great for small spins and messing but not great for long distances.

The finish on the fabrication is second to none though. Superb quality.

Hayward and scott i would go for if you dont mind the noise.  scoobyke :thumbsup: has one and it sounds unbelievable. was in the back off his car at the wrc and i got some sex wee coz off it.  :lol:

[quote author=scoobyke link=topic=5007.msg55302#msg55302 date=1200591694]
Hayward and scott all the way.... :D :D
@ keith hope you behaved yourself in the back of my car... :whistle: :whistle:
[/quote]

course i did rob i was enjoyin your drivin to much. :worship:

I have a juran exhaust and it is LOUDE

sets the neighbours car alarms off on start up they must love me.. :lol:

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=5007.msg55316#msg55316 date=1200593264]
I have a juran exhaust and it is LOUDE

sets the neighbours car alarms off on start up they must love me.. :lol:
[/quote]

i can tell ya's he is not messin lives down the road from me and i do hear the beast for miles. animal off a car. that was duffman runnin out in front off your motor. told ya he is one off them weirdos. :headbanger:

PMSL :lol:

I was puttin just putting in a cd and when looked i seen some nut case

runing out on front of the car, i had a feelin it was him alright :angry: :angry: :angry:

i went back for a chat a few mins but you,s were gone.. :thumbsup:

1st choice exhaust for me is the nur spec r with a hks downpipe, so loud my missus wont get in the car now :lol: , 2nd choice if you want a nice deep rumble sound thats not too loud would be the hks super drager full system. :thumbsup:

[quote author=jackswagon link=topic=5007.msg55359#msg55359 date=1200599641]
1st choice exhaust for me is the nur spec r with a hks downpipe, so loud my missus wont get in the car now :lol: , [/quote]

Happy days for you then Jackswagon. No stupid womanly talk when your out in the car

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=5007.msg55347#msg55347 date=1200598569]

PMSL :lol:

I was puttin just putting in a cd and when looked i seen some nut case

runing out on front of the car, i had a feelin it was him alright :angry: :angry: :angry:

i went back for a chat a few mins but you,s were gone.. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

yeah i heard ya go by again sure drop in any time. just was back from pickin up the subaru wen ya went by. subaru at last. :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

Back