whats the Craic!!!

She's a mint bug eye alright! far play! :clap:

All meets in dublin are members meets! To get information of these meets you must become a full member of the club! Best €50 you'll spend this year! Theres a lot happening in the next month so get cracking and become a full member! :dance:

Welcome to the club by the way! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Nice Bugeye. Might have to change your username now though! :lol: :lol:

how ya eric i payed the 50 quid a few days ago just waiting for it to be updated on the site so if theres any meets coming up id be up for it :subaru:

Welcome and enjoy.

The site was down over the weekend.Sure someone will have sorted for you shortly

:smokin:

Welcome Along :thumbsup:

I'm sure they'll get ya sorted soon :thumbsup:

The lads were at scooby shootout at the weekend

and then when they got back they had to fix the site!!

probably trying to catch up with stuff :thumbsup:

Best €50 ever spent :subaru:

Hi mate,

Welcome along, I'm a northsider myself, but living in Meath now. Originally from Blanchardstown :)

Stephen.

there a meet to-morrow sat swords land of leather car park at 11am your more than welcome :subaru:

yeah man im from porto how did you know ?? what you drive yourself im gonna try and pop out for the meet in swords tomorrow ive a few things on in the morning but ill try and swing by :subaru:

just guessed by lookin at your house in the pic! think i know who you bought your car off aswell! drivin a levin myself, gettin the shilings 2gether for my first scooby, best of luck with yours...

Back