What's Next.

Nice one Niall, By the way i put uop a pole about the Subaru V mitzi meet see what interest there is. I'll check back in a day or two. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Right lads, thats the 31st booked off for the meet in newry, looking forward to puttin faces to the names and aving a look at the Scoobies.......................just as a point of interest, we have a rally event in Fivemiletown up Omagh way and we have also the 1st race event of the season at Kirkistown.................................................................. :dance:

so maybe a couple of places of interest there................................

[quote author=Norris! link=topic=1736.msg15119#msg15119 date=1173292338]
something that involves shooting each other! preferably, non-lethal Paint ball, but we can commandeer a clay pigeon place and have ourselves a good 'counterstrike' styled team deathmatch! . . . . . just a thought is all . . . . .
[/quote] Myself being a member in the MOC (mitsubishi owners club) :headbanger: wud like to challenge urselves ISDC  :worship: to a good owl fashion paintball shootout :shoot:. Sir, i say sir, what yaz think

Well brother so you came to see how the other side live, :subaru: well I'll make sure on the day that all!!!!! the lads know who you are. I'll paint a big target on your head so they cann't miss. :shoot: :shoot: Should be good. :thumbsup: Welcome to the site by the way.

[quote author=kiaser link=topic=1736.msg15571#msg15571 date=1173824892]...to a good owl fashion paintball shootout :shoot:. Sir, i say sir, what yaz think
[/quote]

Owl Fashion? What do you guys get up to over at the Irish MOC???

tsumori_chisato_owl_dress.jpg

:shock: The mind boggles :shock:

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Excellent. There is a deadly paintball place somewhere down past Bray.(slide down hills whilst firing at enemy. Havent been to Santry but does anyone know the Wicklow one.Think it may be one of the first to open.Even if its dearer will be wort it

OIff to the curragh for some supplies. MOC beware

:smokin:

Might aswell go to the best one. There's one past Arklow I think.

Damo

The Sanrty paintball is pretty much just a rough feild with a few ditchs, steel barrels, some over turned burnt out cars (who would of thought that in santry loll) with 2 wooden bases at each end. Its not that great looking to b honest.

FOOK THAT. Might aswell just borrow the guns and gear and run around the street.

[quote author=WetPatch link=topic=1736.msg15740#msg15740 date=1173984158]
The Sanrty paintball is pretty much just a rough feild with a few ditchs, steel barrels, some over turned burnt out cars (who would of thought that in santry loll) with 2 wooden bases at each end. Its not that great looking to b honest.

FOOK THAT. Might aswell just borrow the guns and gear and run around the street.
[/quote]

Renno555 write in ur own god dam posts :twofinger:

:D

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=1736.msg15769#msg15769 date=1174000072]
LOL Crap I always do that, Sorry :?
[/quote]

hahaha :D

we should get the biggest and best place we can. the bigger the battlezone is the better, more room to have fun, more chance of you getting cut of from your platoon and meeting up with some of the others from 101st Airborne who missed their drop zone in Normandy too and then try to get to St Etien du Mont and . . . . . . . . . . :ponder: ive been watching 'band of brothers' over the last few days to psyke myself up :D

It's in midland Karting. Thanks lads. Central to everyone.

Mitsuwhater make telly's and fridges and other kitchen appliances, that's why the majority of them come in dishwasher white :D
Diamonds are for women :lol:
Cheers
John

Back