What's next for your car? What's on your car?

Eoinmack

Webmasters
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Said I'd stick up a random thread there and see what lads are doing with their cars.
Aesthetic, performance, handling, braking etc etc
What are you planning next?
What's currently on your car and what's making you decide to do the next step?
Some might not want to do anything, if so, why, what have you done to get you to this point?
Others might want to upgrade braking for example, if braking, why so? For track use or for aesthetic purposes etc etc
Might also be a cheeky way to get inspiration for myself lol
Interested to see yer responses πŸ˜„

I'll go first

Car fairly new to me. Done maintenance there first, have a small bit more to do. But want to start on cosmetic next as soon as thats done.
She's a 2004 STI that was just mapped by AP to 317 BHP.
On Tein coilovers, Tein strut brace and Whiteline ARBs. So for now, handling is perfect.
Want to get few cosmetic bits next, lip kit and stiffies for example, and refurb the wheels.
Also would like the get the widetrack center console as its much more modern looking πŸ‘Œ

I got both my back wheel arches done,and sill,s,boot sealed up also,driver&passenger floor,s cut out,new steel in,timing belt water pump done,new starter/new fan/cowling carrier bracket,new rh window switch,new coil lead,s,spark plug,s,ignition coil,fresh gear/diff oil,booster pipe/solenaid pipe replaced,engine bay cleaned up,big thank,s to joe scooby sub for sorting a couple of issue,s i had,also i bought 2 passenger side door,s from nivek on here,who lookedafter me well,i bought 2new wing,s,and front p1splitter,car is off for a full respray next week,i would like to get my wheel,s powder coated,and buy a new center console,and gear knob,and have the brake calliper,s cleaned and painted,that,s pretty much it going forwordπŸ€£πŸ‘image_6315223e-d776-4900-9e0f-72af5a10831520220317_092048.jpgView attachment 126501IMG-20230304-WA0009.jpgIMG-20230304-WA0010.jpg20230128_121038.jpgIMG-20230311-WA0004.jpg20230509_190305.jpg20230509_190154.jpg20230509_190428.jpg20230509_190401.jpg

Last edited:
Only few handy jobs fenners yeah? Lol she'll be like new πŸ˜„

Wouldn't mind seats myself Colm, but I wouldnt be the smallest tbh 🀣 sat in an S204, bit snug, sat in the Prodrive recaro seats, very snug, if I could find a decent couch maybe.....🀣🀣

I always thought yours was WRX πŸ™ƒ
Stainless UEL be class, unlock the turbo rumble
Will be hopefully in a WRX early next year because I'll be going on the hunt soon, now that I can get insurance on them πŸ˜†

Bit of fabrication to he done because it's a turbo manifold, so have to change the up pipe slightly to run out the back of the car, as well as making up the middle section.

she will be sounding great for the Donegal run πŸ˜‰

What's next for me is to get to know my car as only got it today lol 1998 Legacy L Auto . Remove the tints with heat gun or try and fix the bubbles on them and buy the original hubcaps caps for the legacy . Then clean the seats so they look new take out the factory mats and clean them the same way til they look new . Do a full body check for rust spots and just restore it all to 100 percent factory settings. It's not far off already having only 44k on the clock .

Love it man, great stuff 😎
You should start a blog in the members section, especially if your doing some work on it like you said above, we love updates like that here 😁
Big meet on next weekend too if you see it in the full members section 😎

I got both my back wheel arches done,and sill,s,boot sealed up also,driver&passenger floor,s cut out,new steel in,timing belt water pump done,new starter/new fan/cowling carrier bracket,new rh window switch,new coil lead,s,spark plug,s,ignition coil,fresh gear/diff oil,booster pipe/solenaid pipe replaced,engine bay cleaned up,big thank,s to joe scooby sub for sorting a couple of issue,s i had,also i bought 2 passenger side door,s from nivek on here,who lookedafter me well,i bought 2new wing,s,and front p1splitter,car is off for a full respray next week,i would like to get my wheel,s powder coated,and buy a new center console,and gear knob,and have the brake calliper,s cleaned and painted,that,s pretty much it going forwordπŸ€£πŸ‘View attachment 126500View attachment 126501View attachment 126503View attachment 126504View attachment 126505View attachment 126506
To anyone who may be interested,my car will be for sale over the next 4/6 week,s,when l have the nct on it,lm not sure what a fair price would be for it,l will get some more info and pic,s soon as.thank,s brianπŸ‘l would prefer not to advertise on done deal,only if l have to.

Back