What's everyone watching on TV?

Gold rush
Curse of oak island
And after that kids own telly so
Peppa pig
Odd squad
Mia and me [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

You know your watching too much peppa pig when you start finding it funny????????, that's what happened to me????

Brilliant lads. Plenty shows here I haven't even heard of, will make the aimless browsing on Netflix easier lol

Just finished the final season of Peppa Pig Gary, Paw Patrol looks good, it's on my list ????????

All jokes aside, Witcher is pretty good too, just about finished first season, but confusing but good to watch

Well Id say it would take me about five years to watch all them series that Ciar?n posted up find it a struggle to watch a few programs a week but good thread nice to see whats out there

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Know what u mean Gary watch the staircase riveting stuff probably wouldn't watch it with your kids though [emoji2][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Most of page one done except Black Mirror
Worth a watch on Netflix: Power, Hip-Hop Evolution, Spy and you've got to watch the IT Crowd.

Most of page one done except Black Mirror
Worth a watch on Netflix: Power, Hip-Hop Evolution, Spy and you've got to watch the IT Crowd.
Black mirror is excellent dark stuff ull either love it or hate it[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Ye all need a garage and a few cars :icon_biggrin:that's will sort out your time for looking at films :icon_grin:

Back