What you getting off Santie

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Ho ho ho Merry Christmas to all. Its official now, we put our first Christmas tree up in our new place yesterday so its time to start listening to all that Christmas music and get in the festive spirit. Anyone buying themselves anything nice for the cars or other stuff. Getting a nice pressies form the better half? Santi is bringing me a new bad ass tripod and head for my camera, and getting some fancy clothes from herself. Getting a new iphone eater from the job too which will be fun to play with over the holidays.

Happy christmas lads and hopefully we get a meet organised over the holiday period to show off our christmas jumpers and new socks and ties!

Merry Crimbo!!!! Ill be getting a 3 hour ride in a rage buggy...cant wait for that!!!! Modern warfare is winging its way to me aswell as some cool MMA clothing. The better half is getting everything she asked for, phone, perfume, monopoly, tracksuit, bag, dvds!!!!

Only 11 days to go now!!!! :xmas_cheers: :xmas_cheers: :xmas_cheers:

[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=19863.msg242150#msg242150 date=1260794626]
Merry Crimbo!!!! Ill be getting a 3 hour ride in a rage buggy...cant wait for that!!!! Modern warfare is winging its way to me aswell as some cool MMA clothing. The better half is getting everything she asked for, phone, perfume, monopoly, tracksuit, bag, dvds!!!!

Only 11 days to go now!!!! :xmas_cheers: :xmas_cheers: :xmas_cheers:

[/quote]

Is herself get you the modern warfare for pressie? Does she realise what she has done? many many hours spent awat from girlfriend playing it! Unless she is a gamer too, in that case she's a keeper!

Getting some suspension goodies. Whiteline mmm. :icon_grin:

Happy Christmas lads! :icon_pidu:

christmas has taken a u turn for me this year have a new little lad here having his first christmas so it will be all about him this year cant wate

[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=19863.msg242155#msg242155 date=1260794978]
she aint no gamer Dan and I dont think she understands "us time" will be halved now im getting the game. :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

You'll have it finished in about 3 days or less if you play non stop like I did!! cracking game :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

I dunno what I'm getting, I'm a firm believer in "its the thought that counts"...I got the better half exactly what she wanted, only she doesn't know I got it cos I told her I had already started shopping when she suggested it. Then to sweeten the deal, the place in the states accidentally sent me a second one...didn't charge me either. They don't want it back because it'd cost them too much to have it shipped back!! :multijump:

Having a new clifford alarm system fitted today that the girlfriend got me and my mam has bought me some whiteline bits and pieces

[quote author=Rob link=topic=19863.msg242170#msg242170 date=1260800019]
[quote author=Scouserlad2007 link=topic=19863.msg242155#msg242155 date=1260794978]
she aint no gamer Dan and I dont think she understands "us time" will be halved now im getting the game. :lol: :lol:
[/quote]

You'll have it finished in about 3 days or less if you play non stop like I did!! cracking game :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

[/quote]

6 hours and you have the single player finished on veteran if your any way decent gamer! multiplayer online is where the fun begins!

For all you gadget/phone nerds, got the work bonus just now:

http://www.engadget.com/photos/google-phone-nexus-one-exclusive-photos/2531511

You just testing that Dan, all reports so far say google staff are just testing this device before sale to the public?

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=19863.msg242177#msg242177 date=1260801613]
You just testing that Dan, all reports so far say google staff are just testing this device before sale to the public?
[/quote]

:thumbsup: You could probably call it a developers edition handset. you can all get it in March/April! if any Irish providers take it on board which im sure they will. Testing it and sending feedback on any bugs but its still MY new phone! and its retail ready, unbranded! I think Apple need to get the finger out because when this is released publicly, it will be the daddy of performance smart phones. I'll let you play with it Brian!

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=19863.msg242185#msg242185 date=1260805067]
Any chance of a pre-production one too? :tongue:

[/quote]

and what will you give me in return? :mooner: :icon_grin:

Back