What work boots do you lads wear .

stewy sti

Middle Lane Hogs
Recently bought a pair of Dr Martin steel toed boots and they are sweating my feet like fook :icon_evil:
I thought after spending 130 euro on a pair boots that they would be great .
What kind of safety boots or shoes do you lads have and do they sweat your feet .

Strange topic I know but just thought i would ask .

Cheers lads :thumbsup:

Had 2 pairs of CAT ones, thought they were good, currently have a pair of lavarno or something like that, they are like runners, dont like too much abuse but they are proper comfortable and light.

I drive a truck so they wouldnt be getting much abuse . Its just safety reasons with the company with using the pallet trucks and stuff like that .

cat boots hands down 90 lids a pair but there comfortable and not to heavy when walking in them all day . a pair usually lasts 8-9 months :thumbs up:

Wear docks in work never had a problem with them. Had some other ones supplied by work that used to wreck my feet.

Also wear rangers which aren't too bad

:smokin:

boots.jpg

They are the ones i currently have.

Last few pairs I've had have all been dickies €12 from the wholesalers + vat the last pair I got. I wear them all the time even though I'm at a desk I need them if I have to go to a site.

i have been wearing sykes pickavant boots for the last three times iv needed boots and i find them a great boot very light and they are breatheable so feet dont sweat

I had a pair of timberland boots not so long ago, I got 2 years out of them, now that was 2 years of spray painting and the odd bit of hard labour now and again, very comfy boot cost me €80 at the time but well worth it i thought

when we are busy with the tarmacadam a pair of boots would only last me max 6 months soles would burn out with the heat
so i baught a pair of de walt boots nice and comfy been in them for the day on your feet and i have them just over 2 years now and still perfect great boot couple of my mates here have them and love them

over the years i wore de walt cat mixed work warehouse/builder provider building sites but end of the day a cheaper brand called sterling provided by work are great,its not all the name like the style concious sparks etc snickers this and that.i always found cat boots never lasted long

JCB Trekker Trainers Black 11
jcb-trekker-black-safety-work-trainers-shoes-waterproof-1905-p_zpsecedbeeb.jpg

Have these at the moment.
And 2 previous pairs where these as well.
Each pair Only last a few months but comfortable and light. I'd be very hard on boots.
Couldn't wear ones supplied by employer so bought these in b&q for about €60 at short notice.
There comfortable for driving. :thumbsup:

Thought I'd resurrect this rather than starting my own thread.

Looking for a safety shoe thats comfortable with some arch support. Must pass of as a shoe so no runner types.

Work offer them but they are dirt, uncomfortable with flat soles so I want to tell them what I want instead.

Any recommendations?

Back