what parts can i expect to have left over?

cheers for all the comments, certainly has given me plenty of food for thought!! sleepless nights!! i'm a nervous wreck!!! :wall: :wall: :shock:

i got the PPP with the car so i'm there with it, so i have the list at the ready, im off to see them tomorrow

[quote author=B4 Alan link=topic=581.msg4409#msg4409 date=1160764858]
Donnelly's might be an option plus they sponsor the club so you may get a discount (if you are a full member ;))

Alan.
[/quote]

i'll be doing that 'sir' so dont you worry

[quote author=wasps rfc link=topic=581.msg4378#msg4378 date=1160727135]
i've finally got a date for my PPP installation and wondered what original car parts I will have left over to bring back with me? :? :? :?

cheers

[/quote]

Simple, they might give you the old fuel pump and bits of exhaust, the ecu is exchange to prodrive so you can demand all you like you won't be getting it .

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=581.msg4411#msg4411 date=1160767486]
i would highly advise Donnollys as they near enough do them every day of the week up there. And they also understand the true and utter meaning of customer care and most importantly customer AFTERCARE.[/quote]

ROFLMFAO Their customer care or pre sales care is great ! try going back with a problem they can't figure how to fix and see how they deal with it......happened to 2 people I know one of them ended up selling the car and would never drive a subaru again because of the grief he had with them !

this thread just gets better and better and better.............

so donnolly's are toilet, garry's are toilet, the car has inherent problems that the manufacturer can't solve, the dealership service and aftercare is all shite...........

this is an absolute joke

Ive heard of a few of them not bothering to fit the fuel pump either.

[quote author=Renno555 link=topic=581.msg4437#msg4437 date=1160778131]
Ive heard of a few of them not bothering to fit the fuel pump either.
[/quote]

Ah no grand cars once looked after but if you start modding and changing the car your best not going back to Subaru. Unless its a vallet or Oil change. Even at that when Murph got his Oil done they emptied the oil changed the filter and forgot to refill it with Oil. And I think on Stewrts car they forgot they had done the oil and put another load in :?

just see me as the young and uneducated

i have much to learn

Sell now and get an evoooooooo..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But as said hold off on PPP maybe and take step back and take in your options i think mate.

i look forward to heading along to your next meet and meeting you guys, if

a) im still sane
b) the cars still working

or

c) i haven't got an EVO!!

Ha ha ha ha. Again with my doctor advise is meet us at the xmas doo where  its a night of a good pint and get to know each other.....  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hey Wasps rfc,

You have mail ,
As for driving Subaru's the whole experince is a learning curve,
but it's well worth it .
:subaru:

Niall.

[quote author=wasps rfc link=topic=581.msg4421#msg4421 date=1160769852]
[/quote]

i'll be doing that 'sir' so dont you worry

Sir??? :ponder: :ponder: :ponder: :dunno:

:whistle:
Alan.

Have to agree with RENNO regarding place in Clondalkin. Havent a clue what they are talking about and useless aftersales/parts dept

CARLO

Back