What Panel filter everyone using

Ciaran WRX

ISDC Club Member
Used Cosworth panel for years but looks like no longer avaliable

What's everyone using paper 📃 oem K&N ect oiled or un oiled..

Heard good things from a friend about Itg foam filters used by Revo on there mad Golf R and Focus Rs ect he tells me itg on lots of F1 cars wrc Btcc cars ect but never really hear about them being used on scoobys..

The hawk as a K&N panel in the oem airbox as recommended by Bob Rawle who mapped my car.

ITG very good though Ciaran.

Used in lots of rally cars too... mine had it installed in a locked class spec rally championship.
They do a huge range of stuff, not just panels, but cold air intake stuff, socks for trottlebodies etc.
Deffo can recommend them

The hawk as a K&N panel in the oem airbox as recommended by Bob Rawle who mapped my car.

ITG very good though Ciaran.

Used in lots of rally cars too... mine had it installed in a locked class spec rally championship.
They do a huge range of stuff, not just panels, but cold air intake stuff, socks for trottlebodies etc.
Deffo can recommend them
Nice one Charles good information as always cheers 👏👏

That's gas, only watching and doing research on these in last few days as was going to buy induction kit for i30n, basically end findings was neither panel filter or induction kit needed on most modern cars up to 350 bhp, benefits minimal or no differnace at all except for noise.

Have used k and n since 2000 and found them great, I never oiled them as they come pre oiled and when old replaced with new .

ITG seem.to be the best out there but more expensive than most other brands

I have used K&n filters on both the Subaru and Cupras we owned. Works well and adds a bit of induction noise. Both panel filters and do the job well👍

If just looking for another option, these two very reputable brands available in Scoobyworld
Screenshot_20220403-002344_Chrome.jpg

Back