What did you do to your car today?

No one jumping on you man :thumbsup: in fact most of us are jealous that your shopping in a great car line up :clap:. And what every you choose it will be a great car over the normal rep Mobile .

If it were me it would have to be the rs

Skived off work for few hours to give her a wash! Never buyin a black car again
01a0fe83a546869efa4cab0d8aa19860.jpg
8c6fdcd006f4d3f177cd50c61c4e2fa0.jpg
35b6c5fbf8e3609c024c639715a3c638.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does look great though.
Perfect for duffman to see gold revs on black car there a winner for me [emoji1417]

The were on it when I got it mate and there's nothing written on them either, say there an eBay job

Fair play too ya Tad no better man....Thanks again for Tuesday and Ur help throughout ????

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Didnt do much there in fairness, but glad to be of some help pop in again sometime for the next one! :thumbsup:

and this had its fair share of scuffs but all better now
00700c26af8ca06dde238ed81f46e424.jpg

busy weekend but genuinely the happiest I've been with the car in 2 years or more .
loads of stuff was put on long finger but last 6 months has her coming back to where I want it

Last edited:
panel beater friend of mine done the work for me Johnny.
was a bad stone dent that broke the paint on the door.
bumpers were just looking tired after 11 years of our roads and carparks
half expected him to fill the dent but he actually tapped it out and painted it rather than take the easy way out . I am well impressed to be fair because I thought the whole side of the car would be painted

That's sweet hope my own turns out as good its good to see some proper work done

Drove it for the first time in nearly a year ???????????????????? collected it from Dave and brought it home replacement engine feels good although it's only getting partial throttle till I get the map tweaked but can feel it's rearing to go

Back