What did you do to your car today?

Wish it was my garage. It's my fathers he has it ready to move it's garage into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having a quick shower before the meet.

092e55e79c6efb219a747c62576bcbe7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Me too [emoji12]
f92ef92e8c7dbdf0746a34d5309a959b.jpg

What gauge pod is that Ciaran?

Black face 1.5 bar Lamco Paul factory option on some cars when new far as I remember

Also come in 1.1 variant and white face[emoji106]

Black face 1.5 bar Lamco Paul factory option on some cars when new far as I remember

And was is factory mounted in that position? Would love to have mine mounted there

Think that area Paul but not sure if exactly there got it from the states few years back as liked the understated black oe look 1.5 bar ones in black rare enough at the time I think

What you got?

Have a few gauges but wanna mount it in that spot and findin hard to get a pod for that spot

Seen that top steering cowel (not sure on spelling) with a pod on each side a few years ago when I was looking but the size was the problem couldn't get 60mm in it and couldn't find a good gauge to fit the smaller hole so went down the defi road

There is one in both sizes l will try to find and will post it later on. I have mine screwed into yhe cowl, but it came with the cowl so lm not bothered plus i need only on gauge.

Lovely gauge and factory option and position I think.

I just bought a white face 1.3 bar lamco gauge off Jamie so they come in different bar variants obviously????

Forgot it came in 1.3 too Factory option alright position too

1d4c58cac6fe9aa4bc18d89787ab4b32.jpg

ATI comes in 52 and 60mm double gauge with cowl

there is also SMY which comes build in into the speedo surround but they are only 52mm for obvious reason

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 59
  • s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 58
Back