What did you do to your car today?

Cheers lads she is going to be cut up staring next week nct'd today finish the cage next Saturday and off she goes to be cut and obviously welded back up not a botch job and change of colour to the car as well
Trailer wise got alloys fitted to her today and putting the Imprezive detailing and Valeting name on the rear and when the car is finished fully I am getting a full size wrap done of it for both sides of the trailer so should look cool

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 114
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 103
Always do on the truck on the van on the jeep on the Scoob on the walls in the sheds both at home and the detailing she'd lol Isdc is well known around here pal

Work seeker fx! Very nice. What is the spec? I heard they need spacer to clear bbk?
What wide arch kit are you using? How much wider is it going to be?

super work Tom, trailer will be a nice touch to go with the car.

Picked up another 2 sets of BBS RC`s made 2 staggered sets and got them powder coated, one in hyper silver the other in shadow chrome, fitted the shadow chromes, added spacers all round & debadged the rear for a while looks more subtle.

The hunt for another impreza will commence soon can feel the want coming on...

New wheel stud fitted 2 tires and a wash
31ac3d52f9c8d3d4d212b18df40c1221.jpg

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

New discs and pads all round! Looks like drivers side front caliper needs a rebuild at some stage too. 1 piston was a nightmare!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 69
Back