What did you do to your car today?

im going to be finishing off my track car today with a few small jobs to do in prep for next weeks track day

Nice one lads, I'm going to head down to mondello on the day to watch and maybe blag a few passo laps, Duffman your yoke will look class out there I'd say

re050 are a great tyre tommy not cheap either 135 a corner last toime i got them and only last about 20k handy driving but savage grip in the wet and dry :thumbsup:

took out the topmount just for the crack and by chance found out the easiest way to put it back on in only 10min..... :dance: maybe should do a video and put it on youtube for other first timers... :geek:

[quote author=ScoobyMick link=topic=30408.msg363814#msg363814 date=1316464167]
Oil and filter change for the trackday done today
[/quote]

shoul deffo do mine over the weekend also... :icon_jook:

@ Dan

I'm sure subaru would not release them If there where any problems :ponder2:

I drop the oil every 6mth or 5k km so they dont be on long and this one will be taking off on saturday after the trackday

Oil and filter change and clayed it, polish and wax tomorrow and that's it ready for friday :icon_headbang:
Cheers
John

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=30408.msg363911#msg363911 date=1316538292]
has anyone else noticed the new filters are made in Canada? I don't know if i trust them!
[/quote]

ya the blue one are made there as they dont make them in japan anymore i dont think.

there was a video of a lad spilting one of these and the old black ones in the states i think to point out there differences.

i cant see subaru putting there name on something for it to be crap.

lowered herself there today 40mm drop sitting fairly well now, (good man froggy!!) have no pictures yet will bang up a few soon, set of te37's now and a front lip and she'll be sweet as a nut!!!!

Started her there for the first time in 7 weeks and took her for a drink in Maxol. :icon_jook:

Had to jump her as she was dead as a dough dough.

Going to bring it over to blanch now for a spin. :subaru:

Felt so weird for the first few mins as I have been driving the X5 since. :thumbsup:

[quote author=keith555 link=topic=30408.msg364044#msg364044 date=1316617271
:Felt so weird for the first few mins as I have been driving the X5 since. :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Ye poor fecker... ha ha ha

Getting carbon bonnet and carbon lid this Friday or Saturday, not a clue on how to install the trunk but I’m sure owl youtube or internet will help me with same :hammerhead:

Anyone in here installed they boot lid, any advices?

Carbon ALL THE WAY... :subaru:

replaced restrictive center cat section with hight flow sport cat and freer flowing section

from this:

IMG_20110922_093655.jpg

to this:

IMG_20110922_114156.jpg

more or less same flow as decat but will get me through the nct :)

Cant recommend that Souhans place enough

Back