what bhp can i expect???

Yea, try make a habit of using e5 th whole time, thats if you have access to it, your car will be safe as it can be and run like a clock with it, great stuff e5

[quote author=KENC link=topic=21250.msg258392#msg258392 date=1266275796]
Yea, try make a habit of using e5 th whole time, thats if you have access to it, your car will be safe as it can be and run like a clock with it, great stuff e5
[/quote]

I always use E5 unless im stuck then i use topaz as i heard thats supposed to be the same as maxol :ponder2:

Just jumping in to ask a couple of questions here :thumbsup:
i have a v3 wrx and have always been of the thinking that as in japland my car was run on the
lower octane fuel that i can just fill up anywere and not worry about any adverse affects,
but would it be better to run it on e5 when possible or would it not matter?
also as my wrx is rated as 280 ps, would it really take that much to ge it to
sti power, and surely the box could withstand that much stress :dontknow:
:thumbsup:

you car is designed to run on 97 normal pump fuel is 95 so E5 is a better option. a v3 wrx should be the same power as an sti? 280ps or 276bhp

Hi,

I disagree with some of the above. I recommend a fmic for your car although top mount also fine but very small. No point fitting a v5 top mount as if your still running factory bonnet its inner tray is angled to suit angled v1/2 top mount. A FMIC with your TD05 16G will work very well.

Fueling wise walbro fuel pump, 440cc from v3/4 sti, and uprated fuel pressure regulator,

Fitting a 18g or 20g on your 17year old engine is a risk and also clutch will not hold up if standard or motor factor replacement at some stage in cars life.

Your ecu defo CAN be remapped with ESL.

Coil Packs may break down when extra load placed on them and are e350 set 4

Thanks for the reply dave :thumbsup:

Do you think it would be worth doing these things to my car or would i better off to just get an sti like some of the lads said

Wrx heads+ Td05 16g+ FMIC !!!! :zzzz: :eek7:
In my honest opinion, I would think that would be a depressing yoke to drive. Sorry DAVE :545:
Get a price off Dave for the parts he has listed above, and i reckon you will see what i mean about buying a 99 or Sti 4dr, and it be 100 times a better driving experience, even in standard form

Back