what are the best tyres for sti

wat are best tyres on market

• Total voters
D

dublinsti

hows it goin lads anybody recomend the best set of tyres for sti ...for fast road use not really concerned about price...and wat is the best camber for road use also

cheers

:subaru:

Had a set of yokohama's cant remember the exact model :ponder: they didnt last very long but fook me did they grip.
Ill try find out for you.

probably yokohama a539 keith?had these animal grip but they dont last..heard toyo t1r's are class as dave said..bridgestone potenzas are quality in wet and dry

Toyos probably one of the best,but as the lads said quality tyres are usually made from a soft compound and although they give fantastic grip they dont tend to last as long

The new Toyo T1-S over the T1-R is the way to go
very good tyre i've mine a year now (need to be changed) but a year
is good

Niall.

cheers lads i think ill go for the toyos t-1s as i spoke to a few mechanics and they recommended toyos as well.

anybody know of best camber for road use????

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=3604.msg36252#msg36252 date=1189467444]
bridgestones ropey in wet from what i know
[/quote]
ya very true .. had them on last time.. took ages for them to warm up too so car was all over the place till they did.. never again

I've bridgestone Grid2's on my car. No bother with them Need to change the front and have been advised Firestone or Goodyear F1 by a Rally mechanic

same as that.i had the g2 and love them although i thought ya could not get them in ireland :ponder:

thought alot of the kumho also

The new Dunlop Direzza seems to be the tyre du Jour. If you look them up they seem to be winning most tyre comparisson tests.

Goodyear Eagle F1's are excellent, so too are Bridgestone Potenza S-03 or Bridgestone PotenzaRe 050A.

Frawls

I had the same problem with my S 03's but it turned out to be the tracking. Once that was fixed the S 03's were brilliant. They were the best tyres I ever had around Mondello but for everyday use I'd prefer Goodyear Eagle F1's which are peerless in the wet which, let face it is, where you really want your tyres to be at their best.

Frawls

Hello Lads,

R0e 70's are great, but as Dave said no good in wet or cold :doh:

In the dry they are the bisness..... :thumbsup:

Cheers,

Michael

Back