Wexford sports and classic Easter weekend

CARLO

Good morning to you all,

This year WSCCC are heading from The Dunbroady Quay New Ross @ 11am to Dungarvan via Glenmore, Fiddown Bridge, Kilmacthomas, Tramore, taing the Copper Coast road to Dungarvan via, Fenor, Annestown.

The lunch time stop, approx 1pm, will be at the Clonea Strand Resort, heading back via Lemybrien, Portlaw, Mullinavat & finishing in Corcorans New Ross.

Looking forward to seeing you in approx 7 weeks,
Thanks,

As from other post
Cost is €25 per car( all going to local causes)
Kids get a goody bag and either a mapor for the more adventitious a booklet with directions as per rally stages ete (CO pilot and myself haven't mastered this)

Done this the last two years and a great event. All roads are marked with gards/marshalls stopping traffic
Was a forestry stage last year and it was excellent

Just waiting on confirmation but think it's ok to register on the morning

:smokin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 19
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.2 KB · Views: 19
You were lined up beside me and another mate last year didn't know your car. Say hello this year I will be in my Type Ra again, might have another mate with an Impreza as well. Did you do the Ger Murphy Run. Looking forward to this already always a great day out. The run round Gowran park was good craic, I got a bit over excited on the second lap and had the dccd rolled back and the arse hanging out

Back