Wexford sports and classic club

CARLO

Anyone doing this.

Done the five counties last year with them and was one of the best days driving I've had in the car.

Hopefully not working and heading down on the Sunday morning

:smokin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
I totally agree with you, great day's driving and we even managed to get up near the front which was a bonus. I was behind a couple of Integrales for the day which made for some interesting driving and the laps of the race course were great craic too.

I plan on going down for the weekend with the Lancia Club as there is a car show on the Saturday so now all I have to do is get everything sorted on the car in time for it.

Going to head down Sunday morning.

Hope to do the long one. Some deadly cars going(Facebook)

Anyone else heading down.

Registration 7.30-10
First cars away 10.30

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.7 KB · Views: 14
I'm hopefully doing it and a mate is also doing it in his blobeye. Trying to convince another mate to bring his classic. If he does, we will have two v2 sti type ra's at it. Cleaned the car today, and changed pads and dropped the oil. Bloody rear caliper on the driver side is seized so hoping to pick up one before the weekend. Piston was absolutely solid

If it's half as good as last year will be a great day

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 13
I actually did this as well I was lined up next to you on the start of the run in the blue type ra and my mate was in the black blobeye. I have a video of the track as well must upload it. I went hard enough on the track but was held up by the yellow elise. Great day out though

Back