west cork rally

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=13217.msg166849#msg166849 date=1236707707]
Try the petrol station by the bandon rd rich, they usually get them first
[/quote]i got my one last year in the garage across from dunnes or try the one out past the viaduct :thumbsup:

Got my programme today in the garage passed it viaduct, Sound Johnny T. First stage is at 10.23 called Ballnascarthy a few miles outside Bandon on the way to Clonakilty. West Cork is always good for rear wheel drive action so cant wait :icon_grin: :multijump:

[quote author=scania link=topic=13217.msg167611#msg167611 date=1236884345]
West Cork is always good for rear wheel drive action so cant wait :icon_grin: :multijump:
[/quote]

Damn right!the slowely sidways crew will be running most stages!
Should be a good weekend lads!
Wont make it myself :icon_cry: but take PLENTY of pics and keep them between the ditches :icon_grin: :subaru:

im heading down a some stage 2mw probably goin to the ring stage, ull always see a nice bit of action there....dont know whats happening sunday yet :dontknow:

when you get a program look at ss 5&7 ring...head for the spot that says curraghgrane north ring on the map...it looks like a harpin on the map but it actually goes right around the harbour...just follow the crowds of people across the little stream and carry on up the field :thumbsup: ill keep an eye out for ya :subaru:

the rest of the stages are on the cork side of clon just off the main road and are easy enough to get too :thumbsup: :subaru:

yeah 10.23....ballinascarthy....a mile or 2 outside clon on the cork side :thumbsup: i might head down early myself 2mw altogether....

Well wil keep an eye out myself... :thumbsup:

Wil take me 2hrs+ to get dere so wil be an early start in da mornin.... :new_gmorning:

Hope to c u 2morro sometime mate, assume ul have da leggy??

Back