We're having a BOY,

F

forester sti

Wifey (Anna) had her 20 weeks scan (at 22 weeks!) Everything is as good as it can be!
found out we're having a boy! I have a nearly 5yr old girl and 2 and a half yr old boy.
Ciara (the 5yr old) was convinced we we're having a girl, called Ella, now i've tried to tell her its a boy but she says she doesn't want a boy only a girl, i explained i couldn't change it , to which she replied "well i can" :lol:
It's great news because most of the other kids on the road are girls, and Sean needs a little dude to play with!
Delighted, and I can't wait for My new little dude to arrive in December!
Just wanted to share that,
I hope to god 3 child seats fit in the back of the forester!
Thanx
Dan :thumbsup:

Foz will be back on the road in the next few days, and ready for mapping in early September when Simon is over!
I can't wait!

Thanx lads,
Dan

will it be ready for the wkend Dan? i really looking to see that car! was looking at a few of your youtube vidz last night.. some sound off her!

[quote author=Aaron link=topic=25885.msg304369#msg304369 date=1282136464]
will it be ready for the wkend Dan? i really looking to see that car! was looking at a few of your youtube vidz last night.. some sound off her!
[/quote]

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:
She is prooving very difficult to take apart,
So many bolts are shearing off or simply wont come out! any other car and she would have been back days ago!
It's very frustrating, :icon_sad:
Fingers crossed, :pray:

Thanx again, :thumbsup:

Dan

you next mod will have to make it a stretched forester. you will be guaranteed not to see another like it on the road.

Congrats :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was thinking, if it isn't wide enough for 3 child seats across the back!
It would be a great excuse to go Wide bodied! :icon_biggrin:
Dan

[quote author=forester sti link=topic=25885.msg304381#msg304381 date=1282137154]
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was thinking, if it isn't wide enough for 3 child seats across the back!
It would be a great excuse to go Wide bodied! :icon_biggrin:
Dan
[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Back