Well done Mick Spec C with his S204

davelegacy

Member Number 16
[size=14pt]CAR: IMPREZA S204
OWNER: MICK SPEC C[/size]

[size=14pt]Well its been a delight to work from the start on this car. Workin on it from import mileage of 1000km and mods getting bigger and bigger as time went on. We have modified it from a totally standard car to a fully forged absolute monster running 518bhp and 456lb/ft torque. She drives as a family car would so think we have accomplished wat we set out to. Main points being fully discreet from the outside retaining factory looks. Under bonnet to be somewat factory looking and not all flash. And then to be daily drivable and super rapid..

All work from spec, build, mapping carried out by STI TUNING

Making it from best of our info the quickest S204 in the world..

Think we have suceeded and there will be another chapter very soon......[/size]

micks204.jpg

Image0762.jpg

ImageTrophy.jpg

stituning_banner.gif

A well deserved accomplishment by a group that deserves nothing less then respect and admiration for there dedication to building mind boggling Subarus.

Congratulations

Well done Mick and STiTuning for their acheivement with this car.

I cant imagine what 518bhp feels like. I cant even keep my type R in a straight line with just a decat and map! :lol: :lol:

I saw this car the other week and I had a bit of a crisis in my pants. Incredible work and a stunning looking car, well done Dave and Co.

[quote author=Scooby Stew link=topic=27774.msg324826#msg324826 date=1290637795]
:icon_pray: Love this car. Well Done Mick And fair play to Dave for a fine build. Is these figure with or without NOS? :icon_headbang:

[/quote]

Without.. :icon_headbang:

Engine would fail with NOS at the power level its acheived doing without.

Next chapter is one that will.
:icon_eyes: :icon_eyes: :icon_eyes: :subaru:

Back