Well Done Lewis.

He's a complete bellend but a better race driver than rosberg, there's more fight in him, so begrudgingly, he deserved it out of the 2 of them. Hopefully other teams are closer next year.

He deserved it, no dirty tactics not like rosberg or vetel against weber in previous years.

What did he do to you Robbie? Touch u up the wrong way or something? Lol

[quote author=Anto J link=topic=43335.msg497404#msg497404 date=1416770662]
He deserved it, no dirty tactics not like rosberg or vetel against weber in previous years.

What did he do to you Robbie? Touch u up the wrong way or something? Lol
[/quote]

Great driver no doubt. He's just an impetuous child the way he goes on, not just this year mind you. It's a pity rosberg didn't have it in him to win it.

[quote author=Rob Spec C link=topic=43335.msg497402#msg497402 date=1416770228]
He's a complete bellend but a better race driver than rosberg, there's more fight in him, so begrudgingly, he deserved it out of the 2 of them. Hopefully other teams are closer next year.
[/quote]
Amen to that brother...Mr.smug.... If he was chocolate he'd eat himself

I lost respect for him after those lies to the stewards few years ago on the Australian GP.

I think he is a legend :) brilliant driver who never gives up I'm delighted he won, hope he wins many more

Everyone will always have different opinions about different People . What gets me is it seems only to happen when they win or at the top of there game . He.s being fairly consistent for a while to be fair. Loeb Was the same Loads of lads didn't like him just because he was so good . That's just life I guess

I lost all respect for him when he blew out his bird fook me what would I give to give her a rattling

Keith it doesnt matter how good looking they are, theres always someone who cant put up with there sh*t :icon_biggrin:

[quote author=scoobysub link=topic=43335.msg497425#msg497425 date=1416781147]
Everyone will always have different opinions about different People . What gets me is it seems only to happen when they win or at the top of there game . He.s being fairly consistent for a while to be fair. Loeb Was the same Loads of lads didn't like him just because he was so good . That's just life I guess
[/quote]

Please, not liking him has nothing to do with him being top of his game, didn't like him last year either when he was bitching and moaning about the same team who've now handed him the world championship. I just don't like the fake front he puts on, he's just full of sh*t, not just this year but for several now. If a hard luck Lewis thread was put up last year, I still would have held the same opinion. There is no doubt as I have said he is a fantastic driver, definitely one of the top 3 F1 drivers currently racing.

Its like sitting on a warm toilet seat it feel nice but you cant help wondering who was there before ya :icon_grin:

I cannot stand him one bit but over the course of the season he was the best driver. I would of preferred to see rosberg win it though. Hopefully alonso puts on a decent showing next year! It could so easily of being hamilton in trouble today instead of rosberg too, very sad way to see it end. Would of being nice to see a proper fight today for it

Delighted for him and button too. Hopefully he gets a seat next year with a team.

Lewis for me drives the stones out of race cars and leaves it all out there.

I say masa is delighted Ferrari didn't renew his seat with them after the year he had.

Roll on next year and hopefully more teams in it after getting use to the new set ups.

Mercedes were always going to be dominant this year after the amount of testing they had on the engine.

Not a fan of Hamilton but deserved to be champion this year - When the pressure came on Rosberg he cracked...simple as!

Back