Weekend of GAA

kanye west

Octane Boostaholics
Two good games this weekend. Felt sorry for Kildare as im always up for the underdogs. Dermot Earley is a class act. Poor aul Dubs got some lesson today. They never got going abit like Donegal yesterday. Kerry were unreal. They were lucky Sligo let them off the hook though :roll: :roll:

Unreal performance from Kerry in the first half, they just blitzed the Dubs. Amazing turnaround in a season that could have and should have been over a couple of times already.
The dubs must be devastated though - 2 years in a row now getting hammered at this stage!

Dubs were completely outclassed...just goes to show how the standard of Leinster football has dropped in the last couple of years

Feckin bog ball and bog hockey...!!!
It's all people seem to be talking about in work today, and it's wrecking my head...!!!

[quote author=Yogi link=topic=16898.msg207375#msg207375 date=1249383485]
Feckin bog ball and bog hockey...!!!
It's all people seem to be talking about in work today, and it's wrecking my head...!!!
[/quote]

I love how it turns into BOG BALL when Dublin get beat haha

Seriously tho.... I dont follow the game and hardly understand the rules......
But fair play to Kerry for showing Dublin how its supposed to be done.

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=16898.msg207428#msg207428 date=1249392785]I love how it turns into BOG BALL when Dublin get beat haha
[/quote]

I'm from Cork..... It has always been bogball...!!!

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=16898.msg207428#msg207428 date=1249392785]
[/quote]

Sounds like you'd be at home on Hill 16 :icon_nana:

Another bandwagon derailed...they'll all have to wait till october now till the rugby starts

:hjtwofinger: Whats hill 16 :hjtwofinger:
haha

Origionally from Armagh..... How the hell would i understand the rules? From what the mother in law keeps tellin me even the Armagh team dont know the rules haha :icon_nana: :icon_nana:

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=16898.msg207223#msg207223 date=1249327107]
Two good games this weekend. Felt sorry for Kildare as im always up for the underdogs. Dermot Earley is a class act. Poor aul Dubs got some lesson today. They never got going abit like Donegal yesterday. Kerry were unreal. They were lucky Sligo let them off the hook though :roll: :roll:

[/quote]

11 lads rang in sick yesterday.And some other greedy chap went in watched on telly and got 31hrs pay for it. Good job i got me da to bring kids to match.Would have been trying to get on top of liberty hall if i had of gone

[quote author=Hammie link=topic=16898.msg207456#msg207456 date=1249399705]
:hjtwofinger:Whats hill 16 :hjtwofinger:
haha

Origionally from Armagh..... How the hell would i understand the rules? From what the mother in law keeps tellin me even the Armagh team dont know the rules haha :icon_nana: :icon_nana:
[/quote] Like most of the nordie teams :lol: Fair play to Tyrone the had a better game plan in the second half. Surprised 1 or 2 kildare men didnt get sent off.

Gonna be a few good matches before all ireland.

:smokin:[quote author=nodge link=topic=16898.msg207441#msg207441 date=1249393779]
[quote author=Hammie link=topic=16898.msg207428#msg207428 date=1249392785]
[/quote]

Sounds like you'd be at home on Hill 16 :icon_nana:
[/quote] :thumbsup:

Back