Waxoil

Padpad

Wax oiled the V5 this weekend thought it might be worth sharing [emoji7] turns me on any way [emoji28]
18a7752795ae889afeee1f5b8b31d7d8.jpg
a2a3aa5d0649c657c776c374d1425a67.jpg
95d84448cb693ad62cbf20078f1f1ebb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What product did you use and would you reccomend it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:thumbsup: Looks like a clear waxoil applied .

It?s all about the condition of the car or the surface it?s going on . No product stops rot or rust they just slow it down or cover it . Condition is everything but the products certainly help :thumbsup::thumbsup: Hope you sprayed in the cills :thumbsup:

What product did you use and would you reccomend it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used a product called socomore socopac 65h its used in the aviation game I found it to be quite good but it's too early to tell as I havnt had it on the road yet

[emoji106] Looks like a clear waxoil applied .

It?s all about the condition of the car or the surface it?s going on . No product stops rot or rust they just slow it down or cover it . Condition is everything but the products certainly help [emoji106][emoji106] Hope you sprayed in the cills [emoji106]
She is a fresh import but still did a wash dry and whole underbody was oiled, inside pockets sills and front and rear legs [emoji106]

Good job did you spray it on or brush it on and what is the final finish as in is it a clear liquid I have always passed by it but never used it. My father used to put that stuff on all his old yokes just remember the can knocking around the garage just curious

Good job did you spray it on or brush it on and what is the final finish as in is it a clear liquid I have always passed by it but never used it. My father used to put that stuff on all his old yokes just remember the can knocking around the garage just curious
Spray job, its a clear but golden finish, I use the car daily and i plan on stripping and painting everything over the winter the beauty of the wax oil is that it can be washed off with hot water when i need to work on it and it doesn't look like your trying to hide something [emoji102]

Back