WARNING!!! Donabate and surrounding areas

Cheers Nigel.
& Andy, yeah might be an idea. Id enjoy beating lumps out of them with a bat.

I would stay up if I was you but then Im an insomniac so I wouldnt find it too hard to do.

A shotgun is too good for them c*nts strip the bas*ards then into the back of a transit van with a load of broken bottles and a spin up the mountains. :angry:

[quote author=keith dublin link=topic=5259.msg59075#msg59075 date=1201898639]
A shotgun is too good for them c*nts strip the bas*ards then into the back of a transit van with a load of broken bottles and a spin up the mountains. :angry:
[/quote]

I like it. I know a couple of peoplewho'd enjoy torturing them

lads we are getting this all wrong if we use shotguns and rotweilers and other such things then we are going to get in trouble for it, so my solution is to get a few women who have pmt to guard the car guaranted no swine is going to attempt anything then :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Paul v4 link=topic=5259.msg59082#msg59082 date=1201899079]

If you did do all this lads theyd probley come back

and burn your house down with you in it...
[/quote]

Yeah your probably right.
Difficult to know what to do

So what do you do :dunno: Let scum like this away with it, id burn them out.
You have to fight fire with fire thats why scum like this are out stroking cars :angry:

Its annoying me when the one time i need the Guards they tell me the person lookin after this situation is off till monday.
So im fooked if they come for my car between now and then?
You hear of people gettin killed tryin to stop car thieves too. Only in the paper on thursday was a russian woman sexy model killed for her porche in Russia.
I know its not russia but it may as well be if the guards do nothing

Well lads, my car survived last night. Spotted one of the suspect cars creeping around about 11 or 12 so rang the guards back and they said they'd send a car out.
Dont know if they did or not but no sign of the scum anyway. :thumbsup:

@keith I'm likin the added extra of broken bottles IN the back of the van...... (note to self).............

I still like the making the car live! (with 240V) :evil:
Dan

What can I say? In country where I come from car thefts are on daily basis... And for professionals there is no alarm not to be obeyed... I'm afraid.
According to my experience I can tell you that the best security is the self-made one. A hidden switch on ignition, fuel pump etc. The mobile phone kept hidden in the car connected all the time, can also be a good tracker ;) dunno only if there is such possibility in IE networks, in Polish ones there is.

There is no way out, we have to fight the scums..

Regards
Peter.

P.S. By the way, welcome back after a looong break. Hope to be back with own Scoob soon ;)

Anybody know if its actually safe to hook up 240v to a car without disconnecting the battery cos that would be a pain doin that every night :thumbsup:

I was only joking about the hooking your car to the mains! :D
Can you imagine it raining during the night and you'd walk out your front door and there'd be a load of dead people on the road out side your house after being electricuted walking through puddles :doh:
Carlo has the best security system (yes the noisey clifford) But also if you opened him boot a CB arial springs out and takes the head off you :clap: :clap: :clap:
That's the right job

Back