Wanted - Subaru Impreza WRX STI

skk

Hi all,

I'm looking for a Subaru Impreza WRX STI - Blobeye or Hawkeye, Saloon, from 2003 to 2007

Ideally the 2.0 Litre engine but I will consider the 2.5 Litre engine

No issues with high mileage cars / large number of owners / as long as it's got the right service history to back it up

I missed out on a RB320 in Carroll & Roche a good while ago so back on the hunt again

A PPP would be nice or WR1 or GB270 or Type UK.... anything along these lines

There's very little for sale on Carzone. Done Deal has a few, but from experience the car club would have better maintained examples

There's a few nice versions for sale in the UK but the VRT and appeal process is growing old now, so ideally a purchase in Ireland would streamline the process!

Any and all help is welcome

Thanks
Stephen

Hello Stephen and welcome along to the club.

Few members were selling their STi's over the last few months but they all sold pretty quick.
Have you seen the Litchfield type 25 on DD for sale? A member on here is selling that and if you're looking for something special, that could be a great buy for you but that depends on your budget...

Thanks,

But ?22k is beyond the budget, for now anyhow...!

Budget at the moment is up to ?15k, again depending on the right car

I'll keep searching...

Hi can?t send you a message on here as it?s not working at the moment do you have a contact number Or here?s mine 0862423614 send me a message ????

Back