WANTED - Newage Impreza Sti

hi_im_fil

I'm on the lookout for a newage impreza sti. I have a good budget for the right car (€12k ish). I'm going to be fairly fussy when looking and take my time until a good one pops up. Willing to look to the UK/import from Japan. VRT is not an issue...

Preferences:
Must be sti
Blobeye (but willing to look at bugeye or hawkeye if it meets requirements)
Colour: Blue (but once again willing to look at others)
Enthusiast owned - Prefer to buy from someone who has taken care of the car and knows its history
Prefereably standard but will consider modified cars as long as the mods are planned & well thought out

Let me know if anything pops up!

Last edited:
A budget might help if anyone would be willing to be tempted.

And also a curveball take a look at decs hawk wrx wagon if its still available. Very well looked after by a massive enthusiast.

I edited the first post to give idea of budget. I wouldn't be interested in the wagon. I have it in my head what I'm after and it just doesn't fit. Thanks anyway :)

You will spend every cent of 12k if you want a minter, that's if you even find one for sale here.
Best of luck searching good ones are hard found and prices seem to be on the up.

check out impreza on done deal lad there's a nice looking 04 blob twin scroll for 14k looks good in the pics

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Why is the bonnet drilled, light pod ???
Would it have been in some sort of rally ?
Or a nightnav car holes just put me off

Why is the bonnet drilled, light pod ???
Would it have been in some sort of rally ?
Or a nightnav car holes just put me off
its some rich cnuts reece car from back in the day when the country had mad money and the owner was probably rallying a brand new straight from prodrive Solberg driven S12

Buy it . Drop it Ali burrows while in fermanagh. Forged bits in and mega car for reasonable outlay

If it's was registered before June 2008 it's 1080 euros if it was after June 2008 it is 2350 :thumbsup:. Was either June or July 2008 can't remember which :thumbsup:

Back