Wanted: New Age or Classic STi Steering wheel

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
I want to put a new steering wheel on preferably New Age but I'd like to see what people have to offer.

Thanks.

Davelegacy had a steering wheel from a newage STI for sale, 250 quid... Give him a shout.

Cool.

However I just read a post on Scoobynet that the New Age steering wheel airbag reacts to different impact pressures and therefore not suitable for a Classic.

Hmmmmmm. :ponder2:

Thanks for that Mark. I like the first one but its too expensive when you convert to Euro and then add postage.

Some thing like this maybe?

NewAgeWheel.jpg

i got a 15 " momo red stitching off an 02 sti uk with white centre perfect condition with airbag an all off ebay for 100 euro all in. fit my 98 classic no prob took ten minutes. will get some pics up if you want :thumbsup:

[quote author=dohcturbo link=topic=9142.msg109318#msg109318 date=1220056715]
are you sure andy, it looks very big to me. :dontknow:
i love them gauges
[/quote]

Would it not be the same size as the classic?. Cant imagine Subaru changing the size of the steering wheel.

Put a pic up renycakes. It can only help.

Davelegacy is going to get me an '05 STi wheel out of a spec C I think. That should do me.

here you go Andy 100 euro inc delivery off ebay off 02 sti type uk with airbag and red stitch in superb condition :thumbsup

Back