Wanted long lateral arm bolt

John99

Sunday Drivers
Would anyone have one of these bolts also looking for a rear subframe bolt.
I'm in Wexford but will be driving to Dundalk tomorrow.
Thanks in advance.

Thank you Scoobysub really appreciate it. Kilkenny is a bit far I am doing a job tomorrow in louth so was hoping I could get something close to my route.
Bit paronoid with all these covid checkpoints.
The other bolt I need is one of the four rear subframe bolts.
Thanks again

I think I have a set off the rear i could have a look when I get home in work atm if they are there you can have them but won't be home till late leave it with me only seen it now i don't have any nuts off them I am in North Co Dublin

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Hi Gary I am back home now sorry only seen your message.
I will buy it off you don't need the nuts the one I have bent like a banana when I was taking it off.
Thanks again much appreciated Gary

Hi Gary I am back home now sorry only seen your message.
I will buy it off you don't need the nuts the one I have bent like a banana when I was taking it off.
Thanks again much appreciated Gary
I'll have a look in in the morning and post a picture I seen them a few weeks ago doubt I would of thrown them out. It's the long bolt that goes at the bottom of rear hubs your after.
If there you can have them I don't want anything for them club freebie

I was stopped on Thursday morning and Wife just went to Get a take away about an hour ago and was stopped?

Possible but was it covid related stop? As I drive up and down the country and I havent seen a single one on the usual places where they were before. but as they said on the radio there was a spike in dead on the road compare to the previous years. and they recon is because of the speeding on the empty roads during the quarantine so now instead of check points there is a big amount of cops with radars and speed vans everywhere :ponder::police:

I'll have a look in in the morning and post a picture I seen them a few weeks ago doubt I would of thrown them out. It's the long bolt that goes at the bottom of rear hubs your after.
If there you can have them I don't want anything for them club freebie

Yes that's the one Gary really appreciate it

Found them if you want to collect them or if someone is going that way
f1404a8cf16cf42631b1ddfe27186154.jpg

Possible but was it covid related stop? As I drive up and down the country and I havent seen a single one on the usual places where they were before. but as they said on the radio there was a spike in dead on the road compare to the previous years. and they recon is because of the speeding on the empty roads during the quarantine so now instead of check points there is a big amount of cops with radars and speed vans everywhere :ponder::police:

No both were Covid stops.
I haven?t heard anything about them being finished with, where did you hear that?

No both were Covid stops.
I haven?t heard anything about them being finished with, where did you hear that?

On RTE1 radio. Dublin m7 lasted very short. All other big city check points disappeared very fast too. Only place that the cops were consistent was Limerick tunnel and by far the only place l have seen cars being pulled to the side and fines being given. :ponder:

Back