Wanted - Legacy BC S1

Complete with old brown log book first owner was Telecom Eireann! They must have liked the colour!

Theres a 1994 silver s2 on sale in UK for 2k sterling. With missing interior and exhaust. Engine starts. I'm in sh*t area and can't upload screenshot

Theres a 1994 silver s2 on sale in UK for 2k sterling. With missing interior and exhaust. Engine starts. I'm in sh*t area and can't upload screenshot

Yeah was tagged on facebook about it, no interest in a series 2.

So after a lot of searching and being outbid in Japan finally settled on one. White was the desired colour and getting very hard got now. This one needs a bit of work but isn't in bad shape and love how original it is. 1989 Legacy RS. Should be with us end of January hopefully. Coming all the way from Dunedin NZ so finger crossed it all works out.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 41
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    402.7 KB · Views: 42
very nice they come up often enough in NZ and not as expensive as AU, as long as you figure out the logistics :clap:

very nice they come up often enough in NZ and not as expensive as AU, as long as you figure out the logistics :clap:

Yeah have "viewed" a few in NZ but after contacting some of them they cant be arsed dealing with all the export forms etc.
A lad I know brought in a RS-RA year before last from there so he has been a good help and Paddy @ JDMAuctionWatch is helping with customs etc.

Congrads :clap::clap: Very hard got over here now . Personally I?d rather the facelift but it?s a matter of Preference I guess . Best of luck with it anyway look forward to seeing it when it?s lands :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrads :clap::clap: Very hard got over here now . Personally I?d rather the facelift but it?s a matter of Preference I guess . Best of luck with it anyway look forward to seeing it when it?s lands :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks Joe. I think you are the only man in ireland i know that prefers the S2! LOL!

A narrower grill a bonnet that?s 8mm longer and shorter side lights a different rear bumper and that?s about it :wazzup::icon_biggrin:

A narrower grill a bonnet that?s 8mm longer and shorter side lights a different rear bumper and that?s about it :wazzup::icon_biggrin:

Don't get me wrong I would take a S2 too but the S1 is it for me as that's what they used for rallying I suppose.

Back