Wanted: Classic shape 2 door

No not yet not far off though just waiting on a few parts
No text received yet dave o868260066

Re: Re: Wanted: Classic shape 2 door

[quote author=murray555 link=topic=37298.msg1#msg1 date=1385655154]
Thank you for the positive feed back davelegacy, now dave you are a trader/you know every subaru in uk/irl from forums etc and you came and viewed a non running car which I had bought from a member on here, you spent as long as you wanted viewing the car and left a deposit(didnt collect the car as we agreed and left it for weeks and poor effort of contacting me), if you didnt want it why did you buy? If your going to stay ranting please continue dave as the country is small as you state and many subaru owners this side of the country have dealings with your company and not all good but you dont see me posting on any forum about your dealings. ianfl thanks, have you got your gc8.5 back on the road yet?
[/quote]

I am talking about putting parts in the car you knew where not from it.
Not providing the remaining parts as promised.

What part of this is untrue?

Regards the second half of your reply.

Main dealers such as nissan, mercedes, bmw, vw, skoda, etc etc run a satisfaction figure of around 88-92% on average. Or 9/10 happy and 1/10 unhappy.

Weather dealer at fault, customer views things from a different view or somewhere i between.

I believe we would be in the percentage area. You cant please everyone all the time.

But i am about a long time and i can tell you i dont rip people off and i am honest.

Ok davelegacy, this thred is about a member looking for a GC8 Sti type r 2dr, I stated I have 1 as described if he wants to view it he can, simple, so if you want to rant and :clocks: do it somewhere else, like I told you before (3years ago) I didnt put any V4 parts etc in the car, and your failing to remember you forgot the backbox in the yard, i recall telling you it was no problem to organise collection if you wanted, do you still want it?

Davelegacy can this be the end of your nonsense, now build a bridge and get over it.

... here ya go its not an ordinary bridge not :545: :545:

Attachments

• subaru bridge.jpg
    subaru bridge.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 12
  • subaru bridge.jpg
    subaru bridge.jpg
  • subaru bridge.jpg
    subaru bridge.jpg
  • subaru bridge.jpg
    subaru bridge.jpg
  • subaru bridge.jpg
    subaru bridge.jpg

[quote author=murray555 link=topic=37298.msg1#msg1 date=1385675031]
Ok davelegacy, this thred is about a member looking for a GC8 Sti type r 2dr, I stated I have 1 as described if he wants to view it he can, simple, so if you want to rant and :clocks: do it somewhere else, like I told you before (3years ago) I didnt put any V4 parts etc in the car, and your failing to remember you forgot the backbox in the yard, i recall telling you it was no problem to organise collection if you wanted, do you still want it?

Davelegacy can this be the end of your nonsense, now build a bridge and get over it.
[/quote]

Sorry are you calling me a liar?????

I would take that comment serious enough in fairness???

Am i making this up????

How about you come on here and be a man about it and admit it. That would be good and decent of you.

Then i will leave it there.

Although more then likely another round about reply.. words like nonsense. Lets leave it here etc. I have feck all to hide. Remember that.

I had in stock the correct parts to rectify the bits you swapped out or didnt suplly as meant to. That is certainly not the point though.

And as a member i will help a new member. Hence my posts.

Davelegacy I think its you calling me a liar and I take very very very very serious.

I dont think your making anything up, I just think your lost or confused.

Your asking me to be a man, what are you talking about?

The End.

Well thats the round about answer i was talking about. Lost/Confused. Cop out answer.

And yes i am 110% calling you a liar.

The End

[quote author=ianfl link=topic=37298.msg1#msg1 date=1385674808]
Still no text
[/quote]

Texted there ian

lads your issue with each other has nothing to do with the original posters thread so please refrain from having a go at each other in here if ye want to have it out pm each other please

[quote author=WAGON DEC link=topic=37298.msg454312#msg454312 date=1385683384]
lads your issue with each other has nothing to do with the original posters thread so please refrain from having a go at each other in here if ye want to have it out pm each other please
[/quote]

bah humbug :sucks:

[quote author=nivek4209 link=topic=37298.msg454362#msg454362 date=1385741435]
Why
[/quote]

so they can get the handbags handbags out :icon_grin:

Back