Wanted: Classic shape 2 door

pgeraghty90

As above looking for a classic shape 2 door impreza preferably a type ra / v-limited v5 or v6 etc but anything considered.
Must be in good condition.
Any colours considered but again preferably blue.
You can contact me on here via pm or on 0879100990 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Welcome,

If I were you I would take my time buying a car from the info you have givin.

Take a look around the site for the next while and really nail down a model and colour you like or you will end up with a car you don't want.

FYI 2 door only came in from 97 till 2000, all the v limited cars were only blue and the type ra was only 4 door.

IMO I would be looking a v5 or v6 Sti type r vlimited but expect to pay good money for the right one as there is a few dogs out there.

@duffman,,
was looking through the forum and actually wanted to contact you about youre one? you probably have it sold long ago though??

Long gone is right.

None for sale by any members here at the minute.

If you've a reasonale budget it might be worth trying SVA Imports in the UK... depending on how clean a car you want and how much you're willing to spend... as they are like hens teeth here now adn good examples rarely come up for sale.

A lot have been treated rough over here in recent years... so finding one near original or without any major damage done at some point is hard.

Don't want to step on anyones toes and please don't see this as advertising but if you are genuine about buying one we can get you a price on importing one from Japan

[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=37298.msg454116#msg454116 date=1385576709]
Who's we ??
[/quote]

JDM Auction Watch

Have a 98 Impreza V5 Grey STI Type r, parked up in a nice warm garage, standard looking car apart from lowered on Pink sti springs and Red Sti sturts, apexi power fc, full 3' jap exhuast (very quiet), Ej25 Bottom end, very straight car never damaged few little scratches from being in shed, pas side rear arch starting to blister in usual spot but not a spot anywhere else on car, like new underneath, can email pics if needed. Car can be view near end of Dec when im back.Asking €4k with in honda civic money lol

[quote author=Paddy GT link=topic=37298.msg1#msg1 date=1385583686]
[quote author=BazGF8 link=topic=37298.msg454116#msg454116 date=1385576709]
Who's we ??
[/quote]

JDM Auction Watch
[/quote]

Cool . Just wanted to know .thanks

Re: Re: Wanted: Classic shape 2 door

[quote author=murray555 link=topic=37298.msg1#msg1 date=1385585946]
Have a 98 Impreza V5 Grey STI Type r, parked up in a nice warm garage, standard looking car apart from lowered on Pink sti springs and Red Sti sturts, apexi power fc, full 3' jap exhuast (very quiet), Ej25 Bottom end, very straight car never damaged few little scratches from being in shed, pas side rear arch starting to blister in usual spot but not a spot anywhere else on car, like new underneath, can email pics if needed. Car can be view near end of Dec when im back.Asking €4k with in honda civic money lol
[/quote]

Hopefully you will give them the whole car as described. (Unlike what i received)

And not bits of cars you had round the yard. (Unlike i received)

Not over your con on me just yet.

Small country this.

Oh sorry. Did i effect your sales pitch? (in case i wasnt clear to op. I dont recommend you buy of this chap. As is not honest)

Apologies.

Have to say I did buy good few bits and pieces off him and was good to deal with
One bad experience don't mean person is necessarily dishonest
Oh by the way dave any sign of an induction kit for me

[quote author=tractorman link=topic=37298.msg454216#msg454216 date=1385649763]
Well this thread will be fun soon.
[/quote]

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

@ ian text you now.

And regards one dealing.

Was major enough. Selling a V6 STi with all the parts. Taking a isdc member at his word.

And then finding UK V4 bits in the boot.

Thank you for the positive feed back davelegacy, now dave you are a trader/you know every subaru in uk/irl from forums etc and you came and viewed a non running car which I had bought from a member on here, you spent as long as you wanted viewing the car and left a deposit(didnt collect the car as we agreed and left it for weeks and poor effort of contacting me), if you didnt want it why did you buy? If your going to stay ranting please continue dave as the country is small as you state and many subaru owners this side of the country have dealings with your company and not all good but you dont see me posting on any forum about your dealings. ianfl thanks, have you got your gc8.5 back on the road yet?

Back