WANTED - Blobeye WRX

subiescooby

Matthew
ISDC Club Member
Well lads, time to open the piggy bank soon I think.

I'm going to look at a blue blobeye wrx on Saturday as a potential buy.

Just putting it out to the group in case someone has one sitting, as I know a lot of stuff isn't listed for sale, but would be if the deal was there.

So I'm looking for a preferred 02C blue blobeye wrx, anything from needing a bit of work to clean ready to drive in and go.

Preferably slightly/not modified but I won't turn a blind eye if it its been touched.

If ye have something, let me know and we can talk. Would like to not get caught out by buying something rough and rusty from donedeal etc.

Thanks lads!

Another question for ye, car happens to be down as a non turbo GX on the book, but is a factory turbo just registered differently when it was brought in, common enough practice i know years ago.
But it would annoy me and be in the back of my mind the whole time driving it around registered wrong.
So im just wondering if I was to correct the logbook, would insurance then see the car as an engine change and shaft me entirely? or would they see it as just a correction and insure me as if it was registered correctly from the get go?
Thanks!

Still on my hunt.
This has come up a bit ago, although a bit out of budget im wondering if anyone on here owned this before?

Nice 555 reg

Attachments

• blueScoob.jpg
    blueScoob.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 28
@Scoobycon posted in his blog that he will be selling his wrx blob in the next while
Thanks, he actually reached out not too long ago but it's the wrong colour for me. I'm going to look at the one I asked about there the other day ^ so we will see if the hunt continues or not 🤣

Did you ever try putting a wanted add up on Facebook on Scoobyireland to see what's out there. You be surprised what could turn up. The one you are thinking of looking at has it had a engine rebuild. With it touching 200000 miles I be nervous.

Back