Wanted 17 or 18" Wheels

well thats the cheaper option yes....... ha ha

unless you wanna buy r180 rear diff, drivshafts and sti8 rear hubs.......

You'll be happy in the end though. you'll have the only wagon with a full brembo conversion in the club. The braket is for the back! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Was talking to the fella I am meant to be getting them off. He said that I'll need to do a rear hub conversion as the hand brake will be different due to the larger disks.
I suppose I could get them, fit the front and start getting all the bits for the rear conversion in my own time.
Will have a proper chat with him later when I collect the car and see what the story is with them.

Any news on those 17's Eric?

Cheers jonnystiV1..... That's the job....!!!

Was talking to him yesterday and he's definately going to go ahead with it. He said that they need pads though. Where would be the best place to get them?
He suggested that there are some other pads (don't remember the name now) that would fit but you'd need to take a small skim off the brake surface to make them fit. Anyone know what ones I'm on about?
He said the Brembo pads are silly money.

Still on the hunt for 17" wheels though. Will ring Garry tonight and see what the story is.

And do they fit directly into the calipers ya? I use the green stuff ones in the track car and I think they're good. No issues with them yet and decent enough braking power.
Red are the high temp track use ones ya? Would the yellow or the green not be more suitable for everyday road use?

You could get the Pads in Donnellys of belfast For Good money. There 1150 euro down here you get them for I think I payed Five hundred trough Donnellys.Red stuff and all where more expensive. Donnellys give you a 10% discount as well.

Back