Wanted 1 Black wheel nut!

ye but thought someone might have one lying around, they could "give" me at the next meet! Have a chrome nut in its place and it just looks wrong!

cheers Dave, never thought of that will give him a shout!

One thing i noticed too about these wheel/ nut combo, the standard Subaru wheel brace i have for taking off the wheel nuts , actually scratches the alloys when i take off the nut. its a 19mm hex head same as standard. Anyone know of a socket/spanner i can get thats slimmer in diameter so it wont scratch the wheels whenever i need to change a wheel, or would i need to get slimmer wheel nuts?? :hammerhead:

Yep it sure does on rota from having a set couple years ago..

A power bar with a skinny 19mm socket like tengtools be the job. Also easier if you do get a puncture on roadside getting tight nuts off and leave her in boot.

[quote author=davelegacy link=topic=11921.msg144005#msg144005 date=1231891630]
Yep it sure does on rota from having a set couple years ago..

A power bar with a skinny 19mm socket like tengtools be the job. Also easier if you do get a puncture on roadside getting tight nuts off and leave her in boot.

[/quote]

can you buy these sockets individually Dave or would i need to buy a full socket set?

can buy just one from any tengtools supplier.

Have there Dan if you want of myself and i can replace.

Sure i'll show you it when dropping your car into me... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Back