Wanted - 03+ STi

toyscrota

4 doors are better than 2 doors
ISDC Club Member
A very long shot but looking for a donor car. It is required for its full running gear, wiring loom etc. so any damaged, rusty, UK/NI or unregistered.
Preference is for a narrow track with DCCD so really has to be a JDM but if suitable UK/IRL widetrack would be considered.
Don't think UK is an option anymore with VAT and duty. No 2.5s thanks.
If anybody knows of for sale let me know.

Attachments

• b-pro-332908-570065.jpg
    b-pro-332908-570065.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 6
Did you check if MB Development in UK have any of the parts you need?

He usually has a car broken every week and can send it via palet. I got my dccd gearbox from him last year.

Got this in Japan via JDM Auction Watch Thursday morning.
Could be here in June. Shell will be for sale unregistered complete with interior. Brakes, diff, box, engine, wiring loom all being used.
Will post up when its here and stripped.

Attachments

• hawk2.jpg
    hawk2.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 34
  • hawk1.jpg
    hawk1.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Good man James looks well, nearly a shame to strip it
Its a grade R so has a fair few imperfections and a previous repair of some kind so wouldn't be the cleanest but looks good enough too as you say.
At the prices being asked for the major components of the running gear it makes more sense to do it this way.

Ah
Its a grade R so has a fair few imperfections and a previous repair of some kind so wouldn't be the cleanest but looks good enough too as you say.
At the prices being asked for the major components of the running gear it makes more sense to do it this w
Yeah makes sense alright and you get a bit back as well

Back