Wagon Decs old bug wagon

jesus lad that's a pity that its that bad, surely its better to repair it than break it should be loads of wagons broke around the place it would be a shame to see it gone off the road ,cheers im liking the new wagon alright but its not a patch on yours for handling I had that one just the way I wanted for the track it was epic some history between me and that auld lady

Dec I'm looking if anyone sees one let me know there not that many bug wagons around lots of saloons but how much cost it be to cut them out replace them !!

if I see one ill let ya know doesn't need to be a wrx as they are all the same what about the uk or up north

also doesn't need to be a bug as all new age wagons are the same except for the front panels

Thanks dec I really would like to keep her on road as I love it but financially I dunno if it be worth it by time I get donor car strip and replace on mine I think would be too expensive if I found a normal one for right money I would just swap everything over and be done either that or just break know ya don't want to hear that but reckon I looking at 2/3000 to fix it right !! But if anyone knows of even standard bug please let me know maybe it cheaper than that to fix but don't know anyone that I could even ask bout it!!

Just after thinking the lads up in elite performance Armagh had a bug there whole car under a grand I think

wagon dec

Ye man a bug wagon it was there when we went up for the dyno day

wagon dec

How ya Declan I rang them it's gone but mc keevers up north have a bug shell have to ring back for price so hopefully just wondering though wat bout testing car if the chassis number not right do u have to change it over ?

Thats a load of hassle imo.

No1 to pay VRT. Or No2. to plate up car illegal.

Ah jaysus Dave if have to pay vrt on a rolling shell? I remember when I got94 wagon the log book hada misprint so they didn't match they wouldn't test car so I had to get woman from revenue to look at chassis and then send off for new logbook I really dunno wat to do now

Back