vw golf

Nice car and nice colour hard to go wrong with a golf really and if you needed a diesel it would be 1 of the more reliable ones

Gtd is hard to beat to be fair in terms of diesels , plenty of poke and easy on juice if u drive sensibly ,

Wouldn't mind one as a daily for work

Eh.... where do I start...??

Worked for FKVW for years... Dublin.. fact!!
Southside only!

No such thing as R32 GT tdi... ever!

I?m out before I get into trouble!

That one has been up a few times Ross that's a different add then last one. Was thinking of changing wife's car but no point I'd only be upset after she tell me the kerb jumped out two foot and sc***** the wheels again [emoji17]

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

Does look like a nice Golf alright, liking them more and more these days but 11k for a 2010 Golf is a bit steep, no? And no interior shots?
There's plenty of nice BMW's for that kind of money which would be better equipped and bigger too.

Just my opinion but i would have a Golf over a BMtroubleU anyday!

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Sure GTD Golfs are cool, quick, reliable enough etc...

That Golf is about 4.5-5k overpriced though.

In miles... yet DD auto info fill says not imported?

Why the FKVW name dropping? (which you have to wonder at and then have wrong county for them -> suspect... so what else is make-believe in that advert?).

I was looking at the cheap tax of ?280 and thinking how great that was.

On a side note, I was admiring this spec B: https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-legacy-3-0r-spec-b-auto/23781965

This has an annual tax of ?1494 which is bananas.

But over a 6 year period, the initial cost of car + motor tax works out like this:

Take price of the legacy to be 4k:
YearMotor Tax Cumulative Total

Golf 11k

Year

You could have the legacy 6 years before it would cost more money than the Golf :)
Of course, you'd spend a lot more on petrol than diesel.

Disclaimer: This comparison was done by a biased Subaru enthusiast. :thumbsup:

Nice enough cars, but not far off mk7 GTD money. One of them with DSG and a map is a fairly decent daily.

tbh , i was ready to come back to a less positive response . so am quite surprised . im not in the market, but it jus caught my eye

I was looking at the cheap tax of ?280 and thinking how great that was.

On a side note, I was admiring this spec B: https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/subaru-legacy-3-0r-spec-b-auto/23781965

This has an annual tax of ?1494 which is bananas.

But over a 6 year period, the initial cost of car + motor tax works out like this:

Take price of the legacy to be 4k:
YearMotor Tax Cumulative Total

Golf 11k

Year

You could have the legacy 6 years before it would cost more money than the Golf :)
Of course, you'd spend a lot more on petrol than diesel.

Disclaimer: This comparison was done by a biased Subaru enthusiast. [emoji106]
I always do the maths like that and in the majority of cases it works out better with the older vehicle!

Sent from my SM-J415FN using Tapatalk

Sure GTD Golfs are cool, quick, reliable enough etc...

That Golf is about 4.5-5k overpriced though.

In miles... yet DD auto info fill says not imported?

Why the FKVW name dropping? (which you have to wonder at and then have wrong county for them -> suspect... so what else is make-believe in that advert?).

No name drop
Charles??

I was one of three when they opened first and we did everything, including pdi on new cars.
Back then!
We had no staff!

I?d remember a blue GTD like that! Like any ?performance cars? I work on.

No
Need to be a d1ck!

Grahamo dude... cool the jets fella.... should know me better by now surely ?!?

Was talking about the advert seller person name dropping FK (with wrong county etc)...

... you even replied that FK only in south Dublin and wouldn't question your post in any way mate... hence was wondering what the heck was up with seller name dropping FK with KE instead of D location. My point was that between description and wrong location of garage he (the seller!) was name dropping... one would have to wonder what else is make-believe in the advert.

Grahamo dude... cool the jets fella.... should know me better by now surely ?!?

Was talking about the advert seller person name dropping FK (with wrong county etc)...

... you even replied that FK only in south Dublin and wouldn't question your post in any way mate... hence was wondering what the heck was up with seller name dropping FK with KE instead of D location. My point was that between description and wrong location of garage he (the seller!) was name dropping... one would have to wonder what else is make-believe in the advert.

Get you Charles :)

Sorry man!

Thought you were sniping :)

I get Ansy in my lady pants about main dealers etc etc..

Never knock any I?ve been in.

Still love you babe xxx

Man enough to explain Charles!

Sorry again :)

Respect :)

unfortunatly , i still seem to have a semi for this ............or another golf .

Sure, its at the higher end of the scale but i challenge to find me something similar spec wise and for for less money .
i might go have a look over the weekend as it aint too far from me .

plan is to possibly have something sensible and then have the bug as a toy on classic ins in 2 yrs

i appriciate ANY info/advice on this matter (even from a diva )

Main dealers (stealers) :icon_grin::new_snipersmilie::icon_grin:

Bite me Joe xxx

I?d love that in the back of any special new age edition impreza....
Mine or yours...

Dirty ba*tard!!

Hon Tip!!! :)

Not paying my 2020 membership now.... Joe?s been ****y...

(I didn?t say stop).... little *****...

caught my eye indeed .

life,s too short was the thinking , so pulled the trigger .

Back