VRT on 2003 wrx sti

05 scooby

Sunday Drivers
ISDC Club Member
Hi all,

Im sure its been asked a lot here but a mate of mine won a 2003 sti on r kings. Its on English plates so looking to see how much it would be to clear it onto irish plates. Anyone cleared one lately? Also if its too much he might be selling her on the english plates. Anyone have any idea of the value on the english plates.

Thanks

Thanks lads for the replies. A box full of paperwork cane with her too. Shes a beaut to drive . If it was me id just pay the vrt and start to have fun. The vrt website is dreadful just keep saying itll be €1300 to vrt which we know is wrong

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201126-133438_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201126-133438_Facebook.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20201126-133430_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20201126-133430_Facebook.jpg
    339.8 KB · Views: 29
Looks tidy but Re VRT no way of predicting...take the bite and VRT it to find out or just sell on uk plates

Off topic but I hate Rkings , has me broke and won nothing, but I know at least 6 close mates that have :cry:

Looks tidy but Re VRT no way of predicting...take the bite and VRT it to find out or just sell on uk plates

Off topic but I hate Rkings , has me broke and won nothing, but I know at least 6 close mates that have :cry:

Won nothing myself :cry:

Haha same here i always say im done no more tickets but never lasts 😂😂😂 i have a few friends who have won not all with R Kings either. One mate won an 2014 x5. He was dleighted till the vrt had to be done.

Vrt is 36% of omsp, going up to 37% in january i think.
Do your maths, they must also be realistic with there omsp. Appeal everything after.
If a car is valued at 10k it will be 3600 vrt plus nox which is max 700 on a petrol,
Most blobs might be valued more so vrt is higher id be expecting 5 or 6 grand.

Not that it makes a big difference but I think the max NOX is 600 currently, at least that’s what I paid recently, id guess10k too as the omsp

value on U.K. plates £6000-£10000 depending on condition

I also used the vrt website and got a quote of 1300 or there abouts for a sti forester.
I'm pretty worried now reading all of the above, some of those figures are outrageous!!! I do know the blob eyes fetch alot more than foresters and fingers crossed the vrt guys wont really recognise the foz!!!
Anyone vrtd a foz sti lately?

Back