Vrt jap import

exactly , you can blame the uk for all that.
Unless you are vat registered business buying in the uk ex vat the days of private guys importing here are over.
Price of second hand cars here will rise alot over the next few years.
meanwhile the green party have sent vrt prices on anything decent through the roof since first jan.
for example a 2018 530d is now 10k , was 7k in december
2018 740d is 16k , up 5k since december.
both very economical cars and very low nox , they will also now be on higher tax bands

Yeah I brought over an 18 VRS at end of November out of fear of VAT etc. and checked yesterday it went up a €1k on VRT & NOx alone.

Yeah I brought over an 18 VRS at end of November out of fear of VAT etc. and checked yesterday it went up a €1k on VRT & NOx alone.
i was trying to buy something for myself for same reason but couldnt find anything i liked , was very little on bca auctions and prices were wild , price of stuff on auto trader wasnt much better , huge supply shortage of second hand stuff over there due to covid also.

Has anybody put a Standard JAP WRX V1-V2 through VRT since the start of the year ? Trying to get a rough idea of cost and a statistical code if possible.

Has anybody put a Standard JAP WRX V1-V2 through VRT since the start of the year ? Trying to get a rough idea of cost and a statistical code if possible.
I would be budgeting €2500-€3000 anyway. Could be possible to appeal then after.

3000 is best case i have heard in last few months , 3300 with nox seams to be benchmark , but you might get lucky

Back