VRT Hawk Eye

Are hawks and hatches coming in cheaper for vrt, as not as many about, and the 2.5 issue in the non jdm leaves any that are for sale not mental money

I would have thought you would be in for a bit of a shock if you budget €1500 to cover the VRT on this ?

View attachment 120533
Just b careful you don’t get hammered for the vrt
They quoted me €6000 for mine so I went ahead and bought the car and it was way more than that lol, but was a good investment all the same Subaru alone offered to buy the car off me for way more than what I paid in the end for it would have made the guts of €6000 profit. Just check it out before ya jump in.

Heard of a guy getting quoted 18k and settling with them for 7800. 06 jdm hawk

Just b careful you don’t get hammered for the vrt
They quoted me €6000 for mine so I went ahead and bought the car and it was way more than that lol, but was a good investment all the same Subaru alone offered to buy the car off me for way more than what I paid in the end for it would have made the guts of €6000 profit. Just check it out before ya jump in.
Wasn't in the market, but your right to say not to trust what is given out as a quotation before importation.

Heard of a guy getting quoted 18k and settling with them for 7800. 06 jdm hawk
Having to pay the incorrect amount (18k) just to appeal is the bit that I think is completely unreasonable.

Wasn't in the market, but your right to say not to trust what is given out as a quotation before importation.

Having to pay the incorrect amount (18k) just to appeal is the bit that I think is completely unreasonable.
18k that’s just ridiculous 🤣🤣

Not a hope, 36% of the open market value, means the car is valued at €4k…
expect 6k vrt

Back