VRT enquiry

It obviously a scam and pure rip off, when you pay maybe 6k and then you write a letter to say, I think that's a bit much, and they go ok heres a cheque for 3k is that ok.
Only on Ireland would ya get away with that and their not questioned.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

if you dont want to play vrt lottery then dont import
its not news to anybody now the crazy prices quoted

5k + for any new age iv saw vrtd recently - madness

Just on the whole appeal thing I received 828e back from revenue so vrt for my v5 vrt comes in at 2520e [emoji106] i hope this helps shed some light for you! But like sc86 said don't play if your not willing to pay [emoji857]

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Just on the whole appeal thing I received 828e back from revenue so vrt for my v5 vrt comes in at 2520e [emoji106] i hope this helps shed some light for you! But like sc86 said don't play if your not willing to pay [emoji857]

Do you mind me asking how long your appeal took? I have an appeal sent in just over a month now and haven?t got any response

Do you mind me asking how long your appeal took? I have an appeal sent in just over a month now and haven?t got any response

Hi I had this before if you ask nct center which district office is dealing with it and call them and have a chat. That?s what I did a few years back worked for me. If they deem to give anything back. I?d say how long is a piece of string comes to mind. With appeals

Would normally be quick enough, maybe another week, will get letter and cheque following day

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

If you sent in the appeal just sit tight and wait ,it could take up to 2-3 months for them to reply and get back to you :thumbsup: calling or email them to know have they looked at it yet won?t really get you anywhere only a lower refund if any :thumbsup:

Assuming you sent it to rosslare my vrt appeal was posted the 12th of July and recived 25th July. Nct have no say in appeals unfortunately it's revenue your dealing with now [emoji2297]

If you sent in the appeal just sit tight and wait ,it could take up to 2-3 months for them to reply and get back to you :thumbsup: calling or email them to know have they looked at it yet won?t really get you anywhere only a lower refund if any :thumbsup:

Thing that I?m not sure about is the second stage appeal to the TAC. Online it states if you do not get a response within 30 days it?s deemed your appeal has been refused. You then are suppose to send your second stage appeal within 30 days of receiving your appeal. But if you don?t get a response, how do you know whether to follow up the appeal or not?

I presume you register posted it?
And it goes to revenue office in Anne Street Wexford.

I registered it ya and got the address to Wexford of the revenue website.
I appealed 2 things, the amount of vrt paid and a fine I got because it took them 5 weeks to get back to me with a price so it went over the 30 day period.
I already got a cheque refunding the fine but nothing else. In that letter they stated nothing about the amount of vrt paid so maybe it?s time to appeal it to the next stage.

I registered it ya and got the address to Wexford of the revenue website.
I appealed 2 things, the amount of vrt paid and a fine I got because it took them 5 weeks to get back to me with a price so it went over the 30 day period.
I already got a cheque refunding the fine but nothing else. In that letter they stated nothing about the amount of vrt paid so maybe it?s time to appeal it to the next stage.

In that case I would ring and ask them, seen as do you got one and not the other

the late payment refund and vrt refund are 2 seperate payments so nothing to be alarmed about

the late payment refund and vrt refund are 2 seperate payments so nothing to be alarmed about

Ya got a number for them and rang them this morning and he said because the car was so rare it?s still be looked at but shouldn?t be much longer as it?s been 6 weeks already

Back