VRT asked for Spec sheet

And the VRT bill finally arrived today, 3,334 which I do think is way too much but my friend says he is going to pay it and then appeal the valuation.
Is a 1996 STI Type RA with I think about 140,000 something on the clock (usual mix of miles and Km)

I was expecting something around that as I told him but he wants to appeal so why not. Guess I'll be dragged into that process as well.

And the VRT bill finally arrived today, 3,334 which I do think is way too much but my friend says he is going to pay it and then appeal the valuation.
Is a 1996 STI Type RA with I think about 140,000 something on the clock (usual mix of miles and Km)
Does that include the 600 Nox charge?

Well that the price my friend told me, so I assume it does. I'm over with him on Thurs so I'll check to be sure

Seems about right givin what the current open market selling price is of an sti ra at the moment.unfortunately its 36% of whatever they value one at.their theiving cunts and never would I import again having to deal with them,and especially not now seens that you'll have to pay vat aswell as vrt to import a car.on the other hand it'll keep the prices of decent imports high,as very few will be brought inn now.that goes for all yokes

Back