VERY HAPPY ROBBIE B4

Robbie B4

Middle Lane Hogs
Big thanks to Dave and the lads STI Tuning, only took two visit with my 01 BOG standard BUG and i'm already more than half way there to getting my car where i wanted to be. Great work lads :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump: :multijump:

Bought my 01 bug about a month ago. BOG standard. It was a little bit rough, few dints and bruises but a very good solid tight engine checked for the obvious i.e turbo, diffs, gear box, clutch all good. Straight away liked the combination of comfort and power, pretty sure it's around 260bhp coming from a Jap B4 then a classic GT for me this is the one. Decided to make a few changes to the body and interior, so i made a trip down to Dave at STI Tuning, first change D tangoed, full STI interior, STI clocks with gear change light and buzzer, set of Tenzo 18" rims, turbo timer and blow off valve.

Next stop Prodrive front bumper, STI lamps and spot covers and STI grill.
When i'm happy with the exterior and interior then i'm going to concentrate on power, hoping to get upgraded STI turbo, high flow fuel pump and full remap.

Thinking of going carbon fibre black bonnet leaving vent blue and black window tints, what do you think, lads?
Is the black bonnet and window tints too much? Any comments?

Dont know bout carbon bonnet..

Maybe roof instead..

Defo wing markers are perfect in white as is. Wouldnt worry about that. macs macs is perfect.

Have a prodrive bumper there.

STi Black out headlights as you said with grill is exterior sorted.

Inside you have sti interior done. Not much else really to do.

Then to power.... :roll:

I think the carbon bonnet will work with blue vent it only costs 50 blips on ebay and if it looks muck just wip it off and go second hand blue bonnet because the paint on the bonnet will never hold its colour because its plastic.

ill be haveing that bumper dave with the sti spot covers :049:

Then its stage one compleet then on to power he he he

maybe get one of the lads to photoshop black bonnet ,before you buy and decide you dont like .

personally id leave it blue

Went balack and woud never go back :icon_headbang: :icon_headbang: ha ha lads i know when you think black bonnet you think skin head honda civic....It looks class its a 3D carbin rap and i left the vent blue ill put a few picthers up later.... :mooner:

Back